PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   THE LOBBY (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=467)
-   -   Americas List JJ crashes into his wife (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=857829)

ta6point6 04-06-2022 10:26 AM

Americas List JJ crashes into his wife

Wow was watching Americas List street outlaws and watched as JJ crashed into his wife Trisha. I think that is one of the worst wrecks I have ever seen. It was amazing JJ was able to run over and check on his wife after his crash and being on fire. Both wrecks were bad but I would say Trisha running into the barrier cars had to be the worst. Trisha is an amazing driver but wonder if she will ever want to race after that. It sounds like both are okay though but I think they will give more of a update on next show.
https://youtu.be/fUsxjH6LUbQ

Hikin Mike 04-06-2022 11:20 AM

Saw that too. I did some Googling after and found out she is walking again. They put pieced together the Hummingbird and it crashed again in February at a track. Not sure who was driving but wasn't JJ or Tricia.

vertigto 04-06-2022 11:20 AM

Oh...that doesn't look good. Can't imagine how JJ feels.

72projectbird 04-06-2022 02:15 PM

Pretty violent wreck, but it's a testament to how well the chassis and safety equipment held up.

She absolutely caved in the side of that minivan before coming to a dead stop.

chuckies76ta 04-07-2022 06:44 AM

Wow, that's a bad one for sure. Definitely hearing his wife crying was emotional for me as my wife does the racing here. but she loves it. Thoughts and prayers are with them.

Mr Anonymous 04-07-2022 08:06 AM

The production co rents vehicles and puts them around stationary objects such as telephone poles, etc as a safety measure. Came in handy this time.

ta6point6 04-07-2022 03:38 PM

I think JJ and his crew should think of investing in better safety equipment. His crew uses the same racing jacket most of the time. Tricia is sure lucky she is alive hitting those barrier cars head on and coming to that sudden stop. That is basically how Dale E died and why most racers should wear a hans unit. I dont think anyone would ever consider themselves lucky to have just fractured both their hips but boy was she lucky that is all that happened to her. Tricia and JJ can both drive their cars better then most especially at the top end of the track when they get loose :drive:. I am not sure either of them will ever drive flat out like that again after a crash like that.

JSchmitz 04-07-2022 04:29 PM

I'm glad they survived. I can't believe that the street racing shows are still going. How long can they milk this. I grew bored of ten guys racing ten guys a long time ago. JJ Da boss is a loud mouth punk hustler. Karma is a bitch.

Dennis H. 04-07-2022 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=JSchmitz;6332811]I'm glad they survived. I can't believe that the street racing shows are still going. How long can they milk this. I grew bored of ten guys racing ten guys a long time ago. JJ Da boss is a loud mouth punk hustler. Karma is a bitch.[/QUOTup

You might need to read up on JJ and the kind of guy he is, you have him pegged all wrong. His one of the most unselfish and fairest racer I have seen in a long time.

Hikin Mike 04-07-2022 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis H. (Post 6332865)
You might need to read up on JJ and the kind of guy he is, you have him pegged all wrong. His one of the most unselfish and fairest racer I have seen in a long time.

When I first saw him I couldn't stand him. Now I think he's one of the nicest people on there.

GT182 04-07-2022 07:45 PM

This is one reason that makes me wonder why Street Outlaw racing isn't banned. They even admitted it's the stupidest thing they do. The Track is where racing belongs, not the street.

They both are very lucky to be alive.

JSchmitz 04-08-2022 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis H. (Post 6332865)

Could be. I just can't watch him. But I'm done with all of those shows. It was fun to watch for a little while.

chuckies76ta 04-08-2022 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSchmitz (Post 6332811)
I'm glad they survived. I can't believe that the street racing shows are still going. How long can they milk this. I grew bored of ten guys racing ten guys a long time ago. JJ Da boss is a loud mouth punk hustler. Karma is a bitch.

Wow, You picked a bad time to say that about him, especially with his wife involved in the accident. And then to back it up with the word, Karma. Hmmm. Not nice.

JSchmitz 04-08-2022 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckies76ta (Post 6332965)
Wow, You picked a bad time to say that about him, especially with his wife involved in the accident. And then to back it up with the word, Karma. Hmmm. Not nice.

No, he picked a bad time to have himself and his wife out street racing and almost getting her killed. He goes around trying to screw people out of their money by hustling them. A chase is a race, playing games flagging people, etc. I don't wish them any harm. I wish them both a speedy recovery. They need to step back and take a closer look at their lives. Like maybe racing honestly and fairly at a safe track.

chuckies76ta 04-08-2022 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSchmitz (Post 6332969)
No, he picked a bad time to have himself and his wife out street racing and almost getting her killed. He goes around trying to screw people out of their money by hustling them. A chase is a race, playing games flagging people, etc. I don't wish them any harm. I wish them both a speedy recovery. They need to step back and take a closer look at their lives. Like maybe racing honestly and fairly at a safe track.

That's fair. Maybe running more on emotions here as my wife races her car and always in the back of my mind something can happen. That's life though. Hearing her on the ground crying just hit a nerve in me.

JSchmitz 04-08-2022 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckies76ta (Post 6332977)
That's fair. Maybe running more on emotions here as my wife races her car and always in the back of my mind something can happen. That's life though. Hearing her on the ground crying just hit a nerve in me.

That makes sense. Peace...:Peace: