PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pontiac - Race (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=419)
-   -   who has all these TTBILL ported cv1 heads? (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=747744)

Jeff Kinsler 02-17-2014 01:14 AM

who has all these TTBILL ported cv1 heads?

ttbill said there are many cars out there with his Ports running.I don't get it why no results are posted?? he says people will slam the results!! if the results are good then there will be more compliments then negative BS. Its time to stop the excuses and show results.

S/st 54 02-17-2014 01:34 AM

Gota be honest I told Roland what I was wanting to accomplish when I sent Bill my heads this time of year in 2012 He put his "twister port"in the heads and.......it delivered once I took the engine to the dyno........so 10.90@146.98.@2950lbs 9.01@150.11 wide open.@2950lbs
Happy camper yes I was at the time because it kept me around the top 5 in MPH in our division..............
And now in 2014........that MPH puts me just barely in the top 20 in mph in Division 5.

The tiger headed wide port guy,maybe ?

bad69bird 02-17-2014 01:39 AM

Jeff you forgot to say that..."you weren't trying to be argumentative." LOL:D

David Holmberg 02-17-2014 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad69bird (Post 5136348)
Jeff you forgot to say that..."you weren't trying to be argumentative." LOL:D

Is that like starting off with "With all due respect"? ;)

9.0 @ 150 is moving for a round robin bracket car. Nice!

Jeff Kinsler 02-17-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S/st 54 (Post 5136344)
Gota be honest I told Roland what I was wanting to accomplish when I sent Bill my heads. He put his "twister port"in the heads and.......it delivered once I took the engine to the dyno........so 10.90@146.98.@2950lbs 9.01@150.11 wide open.@2950lbs

The tiger headed wide port guy,maybe ?

impressive!!

S/st 54 02-17-2014 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Holmberg (Post 5136351)
Is that like starting off with "With all due respect"? ;)

9.0 @ 150 is moving for a round robin bracket car. Nice!

Wait it did go 5.75@125 in the 1/8th on a 100degree day in July....da was around 4200ish ft at 2950lbs and was double entered that day and I think we did make a bunch of passes that day and the hood/front end never came off.and considering the guys posting in this thread........it's slow
BUT In the last 2yrs I have traveled over 10,000 miles racing various tracks from Arizona to Ohio and from Minnesota to Texas and guess what it has repeated.

WARPed 02-17-2014 03:15 AM

Isn’t this rubbing salt in to the very wounds your group created? You guys can all pat yourselves on the back to have successfully sent Roland Racing closing his door to any further Pontiac products. Enough bad mouthing had successfully turned a sufficient number of potential buyers away with the continues bombardment of negative comments.

So what does all this mean? There are only so many sets of CV-1's out there now, I believe just under one hundred sets IIRC so the likelihood of us seeing any large number of ttbill's ports are very unlikely.

Yes you guys can stand tall sending a Pontiac vender away - and our Pontiac community wonders why we so rarely get any new parts developed.

I am proud to own two sets - they have done what I want them to do - one 505 that makes 700hp on 93 pump gas the second 505 has made *830hp - both simple steel rod combo's both with an intake that will fit under my stock hood of my then 69 GP (Troy - 60man has it now).

*there is plenty more to be found but due to things unrelated to the heads we have had some setbacks. And since I do not share such deep pockets as some of you I have to do this as my wallet allows.

twinturrbo406 02-17-2014 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler (Post 5136336)
ttbill said there are many cars out there with his Ports running.I don't get it why no results are posted?? he says people will slam the results!! if the results are good then there will be more compliments then negative BS. Its time to stop the excuses and show results.

... no, i said multiple Jeff, not many, and if i wanted that information posted, well i simply would have ...

... there will be no information posted about this topic until we are ready to release it ...

... and that's not an excuse, it's my decision ...

... and i would politely ask that a Moderator please close this thread, as there is no information to be released at this time, thank you ...

mike leech 02-17-2014 04:22 AM

No offense but...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9a72c15f2...rxcho1_400.gif

LiL Jack 02-17-2014 07:36 AM

What is the deal with CVwhat guys crying to the moderators to close threads?

All your butthurt from getting skull dragged down the track is that bad?
:)

S/st 54 02-17-2014 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler (Post 5136353)
impressive!!

Thanks it is what it is

For the record just in case anyone is reading any other forums.......I have only run my low rise intake. No x,y,z,L,M,N,O,P or R intake.......non have been offered to me to use (that I would have put on my spare motor)except one but that was by a former cv-1 guy in the northwest.....but that one will be used on the new motor when I get it going........ALSO if I had Wideports tigers warp 6's 5's visners or any other Pontiac head on my car I would still use my #1 stop throttle which is basically a 2" spacer and there are a ton of guys using that stop and I would also be running my 1" spacer under that because it is PROVEN to make more power on ANY make intake no matter the make of the engine.so what I'm saying is even on a BEAUTIFUL BADAS$ Marcella intake I'd still have basically 3" of spacers.

LiL Jack 02-17-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler (Post 5136353)
impressive!!

STFU!

Jeff Kinsler 02-17-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiL Jack (Post 5136423)
STFU!

lmfao.

Jeff Kinsler 02-17-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WARPed (Post 5136367)
Isn’t this rubbing salt in to the very wounds your group created? You guys can all pat yourselves on the back to have successfully sent Roland Racing closing his door to any further Pontiac products. Enough bad mouthing had successfully turned a sufficient number of potential buyers away with the continues bombardment of negative comments.

So what does all this mean? There are only so many sets of CV-1's out there now, I believe just under one hundred sets IIRC so the likelihood of us seeing any large number of ttbill's ports are very unlikely.

Yes you guys can stand tall sending a Pontiac vender away - and our Pontiac community wonders why we so rarely get any new parts developed.

I am proud to own two sets - they have done what I want them to do - one 505 that makes 700hp on 93 pump gas the second 505 has made *830hp - both simple steel rod combo's both with an intake that will fit under my stock hood of my then 69 GP (Troy - 60man has it now).

*there is plenty more to be found but due to things unrelated to the heads we have had some setbacks. And since I do not share such deep pockets as some of you I have to do this as my wallet allows.

lol. keep thinking that.