PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pontiac - Race (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=419)
-   -   E-Head vs CV1 showdown (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=723094)

DINO1 03-19-2013 10:48 PM

Car is now in Michigan, so you your in the neighborhood. Good luck. Help the guy out. Car has some potential.

Jeff Kinsler 03-19-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike leech (Post 4882483)
If ya find that car I'd still like run Ya. Just sayin. If you really sold it send the buyer my way....

DIDTHATJUSTHAPPEN!!!

Jeff Kinsler 03-19-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DINO1 (Post 4882454)
I just can not understand the war between you folks, I got out of the Pontiac game because I could see that I was not going to get any good advise from you folks on how to make a good combo work great. You fight to much amusghtst yourself to continue forward. No matter how you look at it, Pontiac is still the under dog. If you would start working together to make some forward progress the Pontiac name might start makeing forward progress. Ford and Chevy smoke you guys, aside from maybe 1 or 2 of you. And they stay away from the forums and focus on their game. Yes they have big $$$ in the game, but so do the other brand fast cars. You folks need to step back and start helping each other out... or you are always going to be the underdog. E head-CV1 war, come on, you folks need to grow up, and step up! Start working together, or continue to fall behind.

There is no war. E heads are junk and its funny that we can get under you guys skin.. If you really think I sit around thinking about cv1s then you need to wake up. Do you really think i think performer e heads are the best???? I hope your not that dumb. Anyone can run whatever had they want. If someone with cv1s goes fast i will be there to say great job....

mike leech 03-19-2013 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DINO1 (Post 4882487)
Car is now in Michigan, so you your in the neighborhood. Good luck. Help the guy out. Car has some potential.

For all the banter ...I have found most in the hobby willing to help. I would certainly help anyone out that wanted/needed it. I really am being serious. There are a lot of guys in EVERY hobby that just don't want to learn or get help. They think they Know it all....I can say that i have pm'd guys with questions and got answers. As well as gave answers when i could help a guy out.

mike leech 03-19-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler (Post 4882495)
There is no war. E heads are junk and its funny that we can get under you guys skin.. If you really think I sit around thinking about cv1s then you need to wake up. Do you really think i think performer e heads are the best???? I hope your not that dumb. Anyone can run whatever had they want. If someone with cv1s goes fast i will be there to say great job....

I been sayin its a matter of time for a while....X2

DINO1 03-19-2013 11:18 PM

Sold the car to a guy that lived in Norwalk, Ohio. He ran alcohol pulling tractors. He made three passes down the track with it... Looking for a ten sec car. to much for him so one month later sold it to a gent in Mich. New owner called me wanting info on it. Thats all I know. Guy that bought it from me ws up in his age, and I told him it was a nine second car. The guy that has it now sounded like he was an older fellow as well from the conversation we had on the phone. Car ran straight and true down the track, just kept you pulled hard back agaist the seat all the way down the quarter.

DINO1 03-19-2013 11:28 PM

At least your keeping a diplomatic view on things, you always have taken a back seat take on it. And I understand why. A true racer keeps all his options open.

DINO1 03-19-2013 11:32 PM

Well almost always taken a backseat to this. Sometimes you get tied up in the termoil.

60man 03-19-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DINO1 (Post 4882523)
Sold the car to a guy that lived in Norwalk, Ohio. He ran alcohol pulling tractors. He made three passes down the track with it... Looking for a ten sec car. to much for him so one month later sold it to a gent in Mich. New owner called me wanting info on it. Thats all I know. Guy that bought it from me ws up in his age, and I told him it was a nine second car. The guy that has it now sounded like he was an older fellow as well from the conversation we had on the phone. Car ran straight and true down the track, just kept you pulled hard back agaist the seat all the way down the quarter.

Sorry to see you sell your car. I think it's a little humrous that it was too fast !!!..after all..it's only a Pontiac ...:):D

Most of these guys are just "yanking chains"......because they can....all just BS-fun..;)
I have always got help when I asked..

Take care..

john marcella 03-20-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff Kinsler (Post 4882495)

Said the guy that launches the missiles.LOL WHATANAZZZZZHOLLLLE:)

JUNKTTFMF

DINO1 03-20-2013 12:10 AM

I'm with you Troy, You helped me out at Norwalk a couple years ago loaning me your compression checker.
Guy was not ready to step into a nine sec car comeing off the seat of a pulling tractor. Two totally different rides. And I figured as much, but his cash was money green and he seemed to want it bad enough.

Scott Roberts 03-20-2013 12:31 AM

Can we move this thread to the Bullet so i can see someone get eaten? Lots of a$$ patting and political correctness in this thread...

mike leech 03-20-2013 05:51 AM

Sooooo who with CV1s wants to race me NA? zat better

Jeff Kinsler 03-20-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DINO1 (Post 4882534)
Well almost always taken a backseat to this. Sometimes you get tied up in the termoil.

yea, i like to stir the pot.. :eek:

Jeff Kinsler 03-20-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john marcella (Post 4882555)
Said the guy that launches the missiles.LOL WHATANAZZZZZHOLLLLE:)

JUNKTTFMF

that is a good one John. :):):):):)

GTO Dan 03-20-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Roberts (Post 4882569)
Can we move this thread to the Bullet so i can see someone get eaten? Lots of a$$ patting and political correctness in this thread...

Maybe someone can take up a collection for an abandoned Pontiac cylinder head and then alegedly run off with the money. :D

Hooter 03-20-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO Dan (Post 4882683)
Maybe someone can take up a collection for an abandoned Pontiac cylinder head and then alegedly run off with the money. :D

I tried following that thread over there. Made my head spin. Gave up.

LiL Jack 03-20-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DINO1 (Post 4882534)

EHTTFMF

LiL Jack 03-20-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike leech (Post 4882624)
Sooooo who with CV1s wants to get there a$$ crackedNA? zat better

I fixed it for you Car Show Mike!

LiL Jack 03-20-2013 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DINO1 (Post 4882487)

Potential?