PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together

PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pontiac - Race (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=419)
-   -   Gaydosh goes a 6.76... (https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=576796)

BILL BOWMAN1 10-13-2008 08:51 AM

MPH=H.P. Him smart!

STALLION 10-13-2008 01:28 PM

Reality!!!!! Thats All.

David Holmberg Mo, Dave Humburg .{{{ My name is Maurice or Stallion!}}}
I do understand how Pro Stock works, and the funds it takes.
{{{No you Don't}}}

Grow up and realize that you're not smarter than everyone else...
{{{ I am all grown up and not smarter just more knowledgeable}}} I think you are trying to instigate me.That is very bad,you should get suspended for that like I did but wait different rules for different people!!!!

Jagtec1 As the topic starter, I ask to keep this a positive thread. Please no more negativity.
{{{ As I have stated previously, I wished Jack good luck and continued to keep up the good work.}}}
Unless you are out there ACTUALLY running P/S, keep your opinions to yourself.
{{{ You are 100% right, close this thread right now because I do believe Jack is the only one that should be on this thread, RIGHT.}}} and close almost every other thread!!!

Scott R He is right Jack, you should sit at home staring at your walls and maybe someone will knock on your door and offer you sponsorship.......I guess that's how he is going to do it.

Scott R {{{Who is he??? I guess you are an expert on how to get sponsorships. I see it all over YOUR car.}}}

BILL BOWMAN1 MPH=H.P. Him smart!
{{{HEY Bill aren't you the guy that bought my motor on ebay and then did not come up with the money. Buy with no money= You very smart.}}}

Jack, good luck!!!! I hope to see you still running P/S when my dream has a chance to come true.:)

Jagtec1 10-13-2008 01:35 PM

:rolleyes:

BILL BOWMAN1 10-13-2008 02:14 PM

I have never bought anything on ebay. That must have been someone else you pissed off.

STALLION 10-13-2008 03:46 PM

Your are right!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BILL BOWMAN1 (Post 3444306)
I have never bought anything on ebay. That must have been someone else you pissed off.

Your are right, you did not buy anything on ebay,you would have needed money to buy my motor. My mistake, it must have been another dead beat with the same name and no money, sorry my mistake. Not pissed off, just another want to be buyer with no money, you should know about that.:rolleyes: So who started the BS, Bill.

Brian Baker 10-13-2008 03:53 PM

:popcorn:

Jack's Wife 10-13-2008 04:15 PM

Stallion (Jealousy Best Form of Flattery)

I am not one to post on these things or get in this business but when Jack told me about this I was amazed and ticked all at the same time. But this is my business I back Jack 110% on everything he does. I thought the "Pontiac Community" stuck together but I guess not all do. Jack knew how much this was going to cost him when he started but he's willing to work his butt off to get there. Nobody knows as much as I do how much Jack has done to get to where he is. But if it doesn't work out then he will be just as happy to have made it where he did and I will still be proud of him. Right now he is just living his dream (not somebody else's) and loving it. Thanks to all who have supported him and are proud of him. Jacks wife Tina

BILL BOWMAN1 10-13-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STALLION (Post 3444403)
Your are right, you did not buy anything on ebay,you would have needed money to buy my motor. My mistake, it must have been another dead beat with the same name and no money, sorry my mistake. Not pissed off, just another want to be buyer with no money, you should know about that.:rolleyes: So who started the BS, Bill.

GFY, I'm done polluting this thread, which is supposed to be supporting a fellow member.

Brian Baker 10-13-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack's Wife (Post 3444434)
I am not one to post on these things or get in this business but when Jack told me about this I was amazed and ticked all at the same time. But this is my business I back Jack 110% on everything he does. I thought the "Pontiac Community" stuck together but I guess not all do. Jack knew how much this was going to cost him when he started but he's willing to work his butt off to get there. Nobody knows as much as I do how much Jack has done to get to where he is. But if it doesn't work out then he will be just as happy to have made it where he did and I will still be proud of him. Right now he is just living his dream (not somebody else's) and loving it. Thanks to all who have supported him and are proud of him. Jacks wife Tina

And this is coming from a woman that knows how to pack a parachute. She gets right in the thick of it with Jack and this racing deal. I just wish she would tell some of us his secret to all the energy he has, because Jack's not talking.;) Wish I had about 10% of the energy he has to work on these race cars...Jack squeezes more hours into one day than any man I've ever met.

STALLION 10-13-2008 04:51 PM

Jack's Wife Stallion (Jealousy Best Form of Flattery)

{{{{{{{{{Jack's Wife}}}}}}}}}}}, maybe you should of read parts of post 22 where I wished Jack well and the older posts that I wished him well, if wishing someone well is Jealousy, I am guilty.
What would I be jealous of, Jack running P/S or Jack qualifying last.(read on)

As I said before and I will say it again, JACK GREAT JOB and GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE, you are living the DREAM that I HOPE my son and I can live in the near future.
NO jealousy here, I am happy for Jack and Jack's Wife.:):):):):):)

I guess I should be VERY VERY Flattered on what the guys posted on my son's #1 qualified spot at the Norwalk Q16 race. Thanks you-all.

Am I the only one that CAN'T give a realistic opinion with out beaning blasted???

STALLION Reality!!!!! Thats All.

Jagtec1 As the topic starter, I ask to keep this a positive thread. Please no more negativity.
{{{ As I have stated previously, I wished Jack good luck and continued to keep up the good work.}}}

Jack, good luck!!!! I hope to see you still running P/S when my dream has a chance to come true.

Have a GREAT day Jack's Wife.:):):):):)

Mo 10-13-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STALLION (Post 3444470)
I guess I should be VERY VERY Flattered on what the guys posted on my son's #1 qualified spot at the Norwalk Q16 race. Thanks you-all. :)

Since you brought it up, what was/is the cars race weight? Has it been run since or was that a "one and done" deal while waiting for your P/S deal? Thanks

David Holmberg 10-13-2008 07:42 PM

My apologies to the real MO, I didn't mean to drag your name down to that level.

Tina it's all good. There is only one, and you have to consider the source.

PONTIAC DUDE 10-14-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack's Wife (Post 3444434)

Yea, Maurice.

My mommy can beat up your mommy.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Party on Dude & Dudette's. :D

BILL BOWMAN1 10-14-2008 02:08 PM

Sure would have been nice if they could have given Jack some airtime.

60man 10-14-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STALLION (Post 3443530)
Nice post Stallion. I would guess he is looking for sponsors...maybe you want to step up and sponsor him?? Maybe you should try to run P/S.

He has shown that he has potential and dedication within a VERY short period of time. Some guys have not come as far as he has in 10 years. The sponsors will be knocking on his door soon.
Jagtec1. We are all looking for sponsors. My son and I are running Top Sportsman and are also looking for sponsors, that is already difficult for us but don't worry to much we will be running Pro Stock in the near future with the financial backing and that back is close to a $million not just thousands like some guys THINK they can spend. There are a lot of other guys that have payed their dues that still do not have sponsors, their doors will be knocked on first.

Wow Maurice, do you go to little kids birthday parties and poke holes in the Magician's efforts too?
David Holmberg, your comment just goes to show how little(NOTHING) you know about Pro Stock. I am sure Jack/John Gaydosh does know. Next time I go to Greg Anderson shop I will call you and you can come down to his shop and see what it takes to run Pro Stock. That is reality!!!!!

Jeff V Pretty much the same answer as for Jagtec1.

It amasses me how some of you guys really do not know anything about Pro Stock and then try to comment about it.

THAT IS THE REALITY OF PRO STOCK. Millions of $$$$$$ NOT thousands!!!!!!

With WG's $$$ and Jack's ability maye he could qualify WG's car ...
Guess it's not solely $$$$'s
And if Greg keeps turning on the Red bulb maybe Jack ought to replace him ...Ya got to have a driver to go along with the $$$$...:D:rolleyes:
Good job Jack !!!! Proud of ya man....
Maurice/Stallion I appluaded you & son at Norwalk....but I wouldn't shoot you down if you tried PS and didn't make the cut ....WTH ???
You just need to find a nicer way to say something....even if's the facts...and nothing but the fact's man ...:)One thing for sure is Jack knew what road he was taking

R J Staub 10-14-2008 07:35 PM

Congrats to Jack & Tina on an outstanding job. I was watching one of the broadcasts this weekend and whoever the announcer was, was pointing out how a good percentage of this weekends P/S drivers had recorded a personal best. They started zooming in on the everyone in the field and who had attempted to qualify. They "yellow" highlighted those that had a new personal best. As they got closer on the zoom, I was happy to see Jack's name highlighted. That's what it takes. Constant improvement and someone will notice. I just hope that when Jack is is consistently in the program, he still has the little garage behind the house where I can get my cage done :)

goquick 10-14-2008 08:09 PM

Jack, I hope you do get the needed funding for a every nhra race deal!!! Keep up the great job. I know how hard this is to do. I still do not think there is a tougher class in all of racing than NHRA Pro Stock. Anywhere. Tighest fields to get in, some of the toughest rules to go by, nowhere else in drag racing will 1 slight thing wrong with the body will slow you down 3 tenths!
Go get 'em Jack, and don't give up !!! Remember too,that there is many non-auto based companies making a ton of money that is looking for someone to sponser in some sort of activity. Might as well be you !

grnmnstr 10-14-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mo (Post 3444489)
Since you brought it up, what was/is the cars race weight? Has it been run since or was that a "one and done" deal while waiting for your P/S deal? Thanks

x2, curious?

Ram Air III 10-14-2008 08:40 PM

Jack & Tina
You are living your dream, enjoy it! you worked hard to get to where you are, and we know you and Tina are both two great people and an asset to the Pontiac community. Your always ready to help without even being asked.Most of the people who know and care for you are behind you, as Tina said 110%.
Loved watching you on TV.

Mom & Pop Zeek

STALLION 10-14-2008 09:01 PM

Same old same old!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Blomberg (Post 3444675)
My apologies to the real MO, I didn't mean to drag your name down to that level.

Tina it's all good. There is only one, and you have to consider the source.

Just like I said before,Dave Humburge, Moderator (thats a JOKE)when you know absolutely nothing about P/S you should not talk about it because is just shows that you know absolutely nothing. And like I said before any time you want to come with me to Don Ness's shop or Greg Anderson's shop give me a call I will TRY,TRY,TRY to educate you some more, BUT I doubt it, it's NOT possible!!!

Moderator or INSTIGATOR or lame brain. Last 2!!!!!