Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Beebe
Forum: Pontiac - Race 02-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 3,374
Posted By 65nss4spdGTO
Tom, Nice week of work here for you. I knew...

Tom,

Nice week of work here for you. I knew you couldn't leave it alone. You hate being wrong ;)

I’ve had E-head customers who have brought me heads with flow data sheets stating what the...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 11,718
Posted By nadine
The results are pretty close to what we found...

The results are pretty close to what we found using a square bore carb on a factory spread bore intake (unmodified) with an adapter/spacer. The spacer/adapter is a significant miss-match between the...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 10-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Replies: 90
Views: 5,839
Posted By badgto
If you guys don't mind if I step in here while...

If you guys don't mind if I step in here while you guys take turns taking jabs at each. I would like to thank Calvin for stepping up and going way beyond his means to make things right when my first...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 09-24-2013, 07:27 PM
Replies: 76
Views: 10,613
Posted By PAUL K
Stealth heads

The heads with casting 7F8 were originally done about 18 years ago using a CNC program to machine the front of the head to look like a cast iron head. The casting number 16 heads were machined with...
Forum: Exhaust TECH 09-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,372
Posted By b-man
Mixed reviews on the RARE ceramic coating, I've...

Mixed reviews on the RARE ceramic coating, I've read about a few bad coating jobs on these manifolds: http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=730228&highlight=ceramic

Manifolds...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5