Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mmarx
Forum: THE LOBBY 03-17-2024, 08:07 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 451
Posted By sdbob
Kind of 50 yr Anniversary last Monday I forgot

I forgot an anniversary of sorts. I was preoccupied with a visit to the oncologist after a PET Scan detected prostate cancer. Wed I had the outcome. The oncologist said yes I have cancer but it's...
Forum: THE LOBBY 03-16-2024, 08:39 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 769
Posted By 61-63
We all owe a tremendous debt. not just to all of...

We all owe a tremendous debt. not just to all of the people who served in the 100th bomber wing but to ALL WWII vets as well as the folks who served in Korea, Nam, and conflicts since then. X2 on...
Forum: THE LOBBY 10-14-2023, 06:15 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 852
Posted By Verdoro 68
Rare view from the backseat

Took a trip to a local cars and coffee this morning with my 16 y/o son at the wheel and brother in law in the passenger seat. It's not the first time he's driven it, but I think it's the first time...
Forum: THE LOBBY 02-10-2023, 06:43 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,030
Posted By HoovDaddy
The local High School called me about 6 months...

The local High School called me about 6 months before I retired wanting to know if I'd like to assist the Auto Shop teacher teacher. I've been doing it for 6 years and love it. It's fun working...
Forum: THE LOBBY 04-24-2021, 12:53 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 14,828
Posted By getmygoat
The country is awash in easy money. Federal...

The country is awash in easy money. Federal Reserve printers going like mad. Housing prices also through the roof due to low interest rates. Not sure this is going to end well.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5