Views: 1,635
Posted By Bill Meyer
Agree with Scott65, Rotor phasing!

Agree with Scott65, Rotor phasing!
Forum: Pontiac - Street 02-26-2023, 05:26 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,734
Posted By Bill Meyer
I hope this is relevant to the discussion about...

I hope this is relevant to the discussion about timing chain length. For years (many), I have been under the belief that on the shorter chain sets, the chain was the same and the difference was in...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 02-21-2022, 09:54 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,021
Posted By Bill Meyer
Winning Pontiac-Aaron Milton

Congrats to Aaron. Saturday at Bradenton Motorsports Park, he won Pro& $5K. Sunday, he won Super-Pro & 10K. Nice weekend!!🏁🏁
Forum: Pontiac - Street 07-23-2021, 12:50 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 7,998
Posted By Bill Meyer
Just make sure you have bearings in hand before...

Just make sure you have bearings in hand before doing a grind that large. Not many companies offering bearings in odd sizes anymore.
Forum: Pontiac - Race 03-27-2021, 12:27 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,610
Posted By Bill Meyer
I have built several of these with one more...

I have built several of these with one more underway right now. More than happy to share. On the board is okay, I just don’t get into the garbage. Pm me your phone # if you want, I’m a better talker...
Forum: Members Helping Members 01-04-2021, 02:33 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 2,421
Posted By Bill Meyer
I've always kept a small bag of Portland cement...

I've always kept a small bag of Portland cement handy and sprinkled some on the stains. Heavier stains require doing the mashed potato with your shoes. Surprising how that Portland sucks up old oil...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 12-29-2019, 01:27 AM
Replies: 77
Views: 22,038
Posted By Bill Meyer
Slow bird - I had not changed the main saddle...

Slow bird - I had not changed the main saddle size oil feed. This time I elongated the slot to uncover a little more hole. Since converting to roller cam bearings, I have been happy with the extra...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 12-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 477
Posted By Bill Meyer
If I remember right, you put in some ballast to...

If I remember right, you put in some ballast to keep your car at the 10.0 and above weight. Why not use a comfortable stock set of buckets, or do like I do and sit in a bench seat. I haven't found...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 10-29-2013, 09:57 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 638
Posted By Bill Meyer
The way we do it at the machine shop is: Using a...

The way we do it at the machine shop is: Using a very large micrometer, measure the distance from the deck to the rear/front main saddle depending on which bank you are measuring. One bank can only...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9