Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bob-o
Forum: Pontiac - Race 02-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Replies: 111
Views: 7,874
Posted By Bob-o
products

I'll assume that since a certain company's name is not being used that were talking about hostess. Relax, the twinkie is back!!!! And some say better than ever! In the absence of hostess pies I grew...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 01-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Replies: 181
Views: 12,232
Posted By Bob-o
The chiefs lost to indy after being ahead by...

The chiefs lost to indy after being ahead by 20+!!!! I couldn't resist the urge to post something completely unrelated on your thread:):)
Forum: Pontiac - Race 01-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 2,931
Posted By Bob-o
Calvin and lil jack, maybe you missed the post in...

Calvin and lil jack, maybe you missed the post in regards to the topic I originally posted where I (non-specifically) asked you two to keep your pi$$ing match contained to threads where its relevant....
Forum: Pontiac - Race 01-03-2014, 02:34 PM
Posted By Bob-o
Rob that's an interesting post. I have been down...

Rob that's an interesting post. I have been down the road of doing everything 2 or 3 times to get where I want to be. Because of that I always offer the opinion to people that they should figure out...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 01-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Posted By Bob-o
It seems to be the general thought that the 4.5"...

It seems to be the general thought that the 4.5" stroke will be a problem. Most of the research I did before I bought the crank brought up negatives. Some of the research (including communications...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5