Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nyairguard
Forum: Pontiac - Street 08-18-2023, 05:34 AM
Replies: 50
Views: 1,167
Posted By steve25
Both patterns are very acceptable , so I would...

Both patterns are very acceptable , so I would go with the one the provides the most lift.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 03-15-2023, 09:12 AM
Replies: 55
Views: 5,013
Posted By mgarblik
Make sure you check ALL your aftermarket parts.

Make sure you Check ALL your aftermarket engine parts before installation. Had a couple items show up in class the last couple days. Student bought a set of H beam Eagle Pontiac connecting rods,...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 03-15-2023, 07:29 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,653
Posted By 25stevem
When it's stated that a Bearing is race only that...

When it's stated that a Bearing is race only that is also in reference to how hard the surface layer is .
A race Bearing will not tolerate any crap in the oil without getting scratched up, where as...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 02-26-2023, 04:29 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 847
Posted By b-man
They’re pretty much identical concerning the...

They’re pretty much identical concerning the valve relief volume.

Have a local machine shop put a small round dish in them to adjust your compression ratio to something you’re comfortable with....
Forum: Pontiac - Street 02-25-2023, 10:38 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 847
Posted By b-man
A tight quench is the most ideal situation, so...

A tight quench is the most ideal situation, so I’d do zero deck.

Buying custom pistons with the correct compression height to achieve this would be best to minimize how much material you need to...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5