Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Boiler
Forum: THE LOBBY 12-12-2022, 09:29 AM
Replies: 122
Views: 17,966
Posted By Cliff R
I've NEVER found a scream-in deal at an auction. ...

I've NEVER found a scream-in deal at an auction. Mostly just junk sales with a few nice high ticket items to draw your interest. There are simply WAY too many people these days willing to pay too...
Forum: THE LOBBY 08-26-2022, 08:19 PM
Posted By Cliff R
I've actually been a bit "reserved" with my...

I've actually been a bit "reserved" with my comments. Some of the stories fall into the "you just can't make that chit up catagory", others may have been blown somewhat out of proportion a bit. ...
Forum: THE LOBBY 08-26-2022, 02:29 PM
Posted By dataway
Could just as easily say most good honest people...

Could just as easily say most good honest people don't need any gun, don't need any car that goes more than the speed limit, don't need any alcohol, don't need a pet .... the day we start letting...
Forum: THE LOBBY 03-19-2020, 11:09 AM
Replies: 546
Views: 61,375
Posted By Sirrotica
At 67 YO, I have type 2 diabetes, controlled high...

At 67 YO, I have type 2 diabetes, controlled high blood pressure, and today I'll find out if a have asthma, or COPD (never smoked in my entire lifetime) after the tests ran about 2 weeks ago. With my...
Forum: THE LOBBY 03-19-2020, 03:06 AM
Replies: 546
Views: 61,375
Posted By Will
And yet, seasonal flu doesn't overwhelm first...

And yet, seasonal flu doesn't overwhelm first world healthcare systems and kill hundreds of people a day.

The death rate for seasonal flu is really low. The death rate for COVID19 appears to be...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5