Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: nachomax
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-28-2013, 01:45 AM
Replies: 146
Views: 11,705
Posted By SergeF
Harry, good numbers! That chevy is moving. I...

Harry, good numbers! That chevy is moving. I found a good use for heavy intake and QJET. Best wheel chock set up yet and no spacer on this one. You know, a perfect match!
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Posted By jonmachota78
True true, but then we could be unhappy about the...

True true, but then we could be unhappy about the components themselves rather than a mismatch of components. :2cents: :D: :bolt:
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Posted By Skip Fix
Cliff maybe some semantics apples to apples vs...

Cliff maybe some semantics apples to apples vs back to back.I think you are missing a big point-many combinations folks run are not optimized as they have some bias they want-existing parts, stock...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Posted By grandville455
The simple fact is that harry's testing on this...

The simple fact is that harry's testing on this particular car's setup picked up power, mis match or not, it picked up,there is no one intake works on everything, there are soooo many variables in...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Posted By paul s.
These threads become funny after awhile because...

These threads become funny after awhile because some people just have to be right. We all see the components used on an individual's engine --- a square-bore carb on a spread-bore intake with a...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-25-2013, 10:20 PM
Posted By harry k
WHORE there is another thread cooking on the...

WHORE there is another thread cooking on the other side where the math is much apealing for you in there.

"I wanted to stay off Harry K's thread so it doesn't sound like I'm picking on him or...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 3,780
Posted By Skip Fix
Let's look at what the square carb would really...

Let's look at what the square carb would really see on a Q jet intake with 4 holes and not opened up like Cliff's into two side on the normal 3/4" taper adapter. Not quite as ugly as Cliff's pictures...
Forum: Pontiac - Race 12-04-2013, 12:37 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 761
Posted By harry k
Thumbs up Hot Rod Magazine unlimited tube memory lane

Hot Rod magazine's memory lane tube coverage starting with our brand Brian Rock "Goat-Racer" in here and Big Injun Dave Anderson & Jim Wangers all in it.
enjoy the show....
Forum: THE LOBBY 10-28-2013, 08:19 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 725
Posted By vin63
It was a great get-together. Here are a few...

It was a great get-together. Here are a few photos I took:

The line up to the Petersen parking garage...it was a bit foggy and damp......
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9