Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Poncho Villa
Forum: Electrical Tech 07-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 778
Posted By steve v
Try flipping (reversing) the bulb 180 degrees,...

Try flipping (reversing) the bulb 180 degrees, some LED's are polarity sensitive.
Forum: The Body Shop TECH 10-16-2022, 10:07 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,475
Posted By twoponchos
Finished paintjob with Wicked Colors water based paint

After countless hours of bodywork and sanding, it's finally in its new color. It turned out super well considering it was done in my dirty shop in a makeshift temporary spray booth.

Pearl blue...
Forum: 67-69 Firebird TECH 09-03-2022, 05:16 PM
Replies: 125
Views: 18,246
Posted By Tim john
Another journey down state this morning resulted...

Another journey down state this morning resulted in a very satisfying return trip home with precious cargo onboard. I worked on them for several hours this afternoon cleaning them, confirming fit,...
Forum: THE LOBBY 01-17-2022, 11:46 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,578
Posted By Sirrotica
I have a similar incident that happened to me at...

I have a similar incident that happened to me at Norwalk.

My father was a mechanic, he started working at a Pontiac dealer in my hometown, Erie PA. We of course always owned Pontiacs, and I fell...
Forum: THE LOBBY 01-17-2022, 09:09 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,578
Posted By sdbob
A Christmas Story Concerning My Deceased Wife Bobbie

I was hesitant to tell you guys this story but I am. 2 weeks before Christmas on Monday I received a card addressed to my wife from a long time friend of hers,Dave. They always talk at Christmas. He...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-07-2022, 11:32 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 4,820
Posted By Goatracer1
Be true to yourself. You said you don't need a...

Be true to yourself. You said you don't need a high performance rear end. If you are not racing the car there is NO way in the world you need a posi unit. If you do spirited driving on winding roads...
Forum: The Body Shop TECH 10-11-2021, 08:17 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,487
Posted By eric65
roof

I did a DIY 70 roof and bought a GM Chevelle Olds Buick skin Think it was Dynacorn

https://i.imgur.com/IsnjkSwm.jpg

One key is being very careful getting old roof off. You have or need to...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7