Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JohnnyAction
Forum: THE LOBBY 03-30-2024, 12:29 PM
Replies: 280
Views: 24,109
Posted By JohnnyAction
Hello Ken, I have two GTO's and five Corvettes...

Hello Ken, I have two GTO's and five Corvettes that I would like to purchase some of your decals. Do you have a website that lists all of your products and method of purchase? I have several friends...
Forum: 77-81 Firebird & Trans Am TECH 03-25-2024, 11:32 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 693
Posted By JohnnyAction
Hello, I would call your gym and see if they...

Hello, I would call your gym and see if they have outdoor security cameras that may have captured the incident. If not, maybe an adjacent business has one. Outdoor cameras are so common today. I'm...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 03-06-2023, 01:27 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,187
Posted By JohnnyAction
Belt Shredder

It may be my old eyes, but picture #5 listed in your first post seems to show that you have a belt alignment problem. Both the alternator and pump seem to be mounted slightly to the rear. Look...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-06-2023, 12:33 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 797
Posted By JohnnyAction
Hello Bob, I just recently had a conversation...

Hello Bob, I just recently had a conversation with a representative from VP racing fuel regarding the same subject. He stated that their fuel stored in a sealed container is good for two years. I...
Forum: Suspension TECH 09-24-2022, 10:56 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,174
Posted By JohnnyAction
Air in brake system

I have had similar problems throughout the years not being able to get air out of a newly replaced caliper. Some remanufacturers of these calipers do not check, hone or sleeve the bores properly...
Forum: 64-65 GTO Tempest & LeMans TECH 01-19-2014, 05:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 497
Posted By JohnnyAction
1965 GTO Console Vacuum Guage Install

Hello, I am installing a console in a 1965 GTO. Does the front mount bracket bolt on top of the carpet, or should the carpet be cut to allow the bracket to bolt to the floor pan? Also I am...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6