Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nu2pontiac
Forum: 61-66 Big Pontiac TECH 12-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 373
Posted By 63gpman
somebody can correct me if i am wrong here, but...

somebody can correct me if i am wrong here, but the stock standard suspension had a 3/4" bar and HD had a about just under 13/16" bar so the 15/16 (not sure what that one is from?) bar being sold...
Forum: 61-66 Big Pontiac TECH 12-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 322
Posted By Heybuck
I think you will find it's a ground wire for the...

I think you will find it's a ground wire for the horn and indicators. While there are other connections within the steering column also acting as ground connections, you need a strong ground wire...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 11-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Views: 420
Posted By Blued and Painted
looks like it's been replaced once already. Those...

looks like it's been replaced once already. Those kits are not to expensive so its up to you. I would use a nylock nut along with the lock washer and sleep well.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 11-29-2013, 01:59 AM
Views: 420
Posted By b-man
Bend it back. If no cracking is present it's...

Bend it back.

If no cracking is present it's useable.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 11-10-2013, 03:48 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 961
Posted By lust4speed
Leave the dust cover off and you will get a much...

Leave the dust cover off and you will get a much better idea of what's going on. None of my cars run the dust cover, and if nothing else not having a cover keeps the converter a little cooler.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 11-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Posted By pfilean
I thought I had a main seal leak until I pulled...

I thought I had a main seal leak until I pulled the engine and the back of the flywheel was dry. Rather that make a leak where there was none I did not take off the rear main cap but put on a new...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 11-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Posted By torqjunki
Once you get a leak like that, it will continue. ...

Once you get a leak like that, it will continue. Is this a rope seal or 2 piece lip seal? I have had some luck with the CD-2 stop leak stuff with a rope seal even though it is not really designed...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7