Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: JPN_GP
Forum: THE LOBBY 06-04-2021, 04:53 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 15,371
Posted By JPN_GP
Here is also a clip shortly after I got the car...

Here is also a clip shortly after I got the car to fire up. It runs better now but I think there was still some bad gas in the carburetor which is why it sounds a little rough. I have an AFB 4242S...
Forum: THE LOBBY 06-04-2021, 04:42 PM
Posted By JPN_GP
Here are some more pictures of the Grand Prix!...

Here are some more pictures of the Grand Prix! You can see how the trunk is rusted but not too bad, and the floors of the car look to be in excellent condition looking from underneath. Also the...
Forum: THE LOBBY 06-03-2021, 07:46 PM
Posted By JPN_GP
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I have...

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I have done some patch welding in my Autobody class but I still need some practice, sounds like a trip to the junkyard to get a junk fender to work on. I'll...
Forum: THE LOBBY 06-03-2021, 04:28 PM
Posted By JPN_GP
Figured I oughta introduce myself

Hello everyone!

If this is the wrong spot for introductions I apologize, new to the site.

I'm new to Pontiacs and the forum, to get things rolling let me tell my Pontiac story. Last year a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4