Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: equidr
Forum: Pontiac - Street 02-15-2022, 10:48 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 4,041
Posted By equidr
Some of the parts you have listed don't appear to...

Some of the parts you have listed don't appear to be compatible. The Northwind 4500 is a dominator intake and you have a 4150 carb listed. Hood clearance may be an issue with the high ports and...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-23-2022, 11:54 AM
Replies: 71
Views: 10,359
Posted By equidr
Performance Distributors Makes a small cap HEI....

Performance Distributors Makes a small cap HEI. They market it as their Tripower distributor. I have used their products for many years. They will custom curve it to your combo. They have been...
Forum: Pontiac - Street 01-14-2022, 06:11 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 1,169
Posted By equidr
I would go to the local parts store and borrow a...

I would go to the local parts store and borrow a cooling system pressure pump. That's the easiest way to figure it out.
Forum: Pontiac - Street 12-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,064
Posted By equidr
I use Cliff for all of my quadrajet needs. Other...

I use Cliff for all of my quadrajet needs. Other stock carb parts I go to The Carburator Shop, Eldon MO. He is on the boards as Carbking. His parts will withstand todays fuels better than the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4