Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.44 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By:
Forum: THE LOBBY Today, 03:36 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 1,149
Posted By mgarblik
My 73 TA is being dry ice blasted today. Had it...

My 73 TA is being dry ice blasted today. Had it towed to the shop doing the work about 9:00 AM this morning. I went back over to the shop after 2 hours of blasting to have a look. Here is my...
Forum: Pontiac - Street Today, 03:14 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 820
Posted By steve25
There’s no down side to running 14 or even 16 as...

There’s no down side to running 14 or even 16 as long as the motor cranks over well when heat soaked and you can get the motor to idle as low as you need.
Forum: Performance Parts For Sale/Wanted Today, 03:07 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 27
Posted By ck67goat
455 HO Aluminum Intake - GM (not aftermarket)

This is a GM aluminum intake that I acquired from the original owner many years ago. The original owner decided to polish this intake and thereby removed both the date codes and casting #'s (though...
Forum: THE LOBBY Today, 02:11 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 939
Posted By geeteeohguy
That was my take. Issues with his wife and his...

That was my take. Issues with his wife and his own physical injuries, etc. I give him a total pass on not knowing every detail like some of us, he has a ton of cars and is mainly focused on pre-war...
Forum: Pontiac - Street Today, 02:08 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 495
Posted By Verdoro 68
I think you really need to confirm where the leak...

I think you really need to confirm where the leak is coming from. On my previous build I had a leaky pan, a leaky two piece rear main AND a leaky oil filter adapter due to a crack. It was a mess...
Forum: 67-81 Firebird & TA Parts FOR SALE Today, 12:51 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 215
Posted By PAUL K
Three bolt for sure on 1970 LH F-body

Three bolt for sure on 1970 LH F-body
Forum: THE LOBBY Today, 11:54 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 159
Posted By KS circutguy
RIP dad We will always miss you. He served...

RIP dad
We will always miss you.
He served and was wounded at Omaha Beach.
Mr. Koczan served with the 109th Infantry, 28th Division, during World War II, and was awarded the E.T.O. Service Medal...
Forum: THE LOBBY Today, 10:43 AM
Posted By ta6point6
Watching the opening scenes of Saving Private...

Watching the opening scenes of Saving Private Ryan are chilling. The amount of courage these guys had to have in the face of such carnage is unfathomable. All combat veterans should be afforded...
Forum: Pontiac - Street Today, 09:22 AM
Posted By gtorich
On a lighter note, my mother who is 94 says, let...

On a lighter note, my mother who is 94 says, let me try putting that rear main in..................im thinking why not........lol
Forum: THE LOBBY Today, 09:20 AM
Posted By jhein
I've been to Normandy. It was quite a moving...

I've been to Normandy. It was quite a moving experience. 9.388 US troops buried there. When we visited the cemetery, we were very lucky. It was my wife and me. We pulled up just as 3 huge busses...
Forum: Pontiac - Street Today, 08:22 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 312
Posted By track73
My owners manual for my 67 Catalina said to place...

My owners manual for my 67 Catalina said to place the accelerator half way when restarting an engine that has been run.
Forum: THE LOBBY Today, 08:02 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 131
Posted By OCMDGTO
Dang, RA4 Judge vert is something you don't see...

Dang, RA4 Judge vert is something you don't see every day
Forum: Pontiac - Street Today, 07:13 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 312
Posted By steve25
There’s zip for vacuum when your cranking the...

There’s zip for vacuum when your cranking the motor so I don’t see any point to the comment in post # 8 other then having too little base timing, or so much that the motor cranks slow.
Forum: THE LOBBY Today, 04:29 AM
Posted By Charlie Brengun
D-Day

Eighty years ago today the end of the German occupation of Western Europe started. Without the sacrifice of these men (and many other men and women) I'd not be posting this today.
Lest we not...
Forum: Members Helping Members Today, 03:30 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 187
Posted By dataway
A pic of the cooler setup. ...

A pic of the cooler setup.

https://i.imgur.com/wtND8Bw.jpg
Forum: THE LOBBY Today, 01:58 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 203
Posted By 65 Lamnas
These spiders are the latest from our good...

These spiders are the latest from our good friends in Wuhan that we hear from every 4 years.
Forum: Pontiac - Race Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 718
Posted By slowbird
That thing has had detention at some point. X16...

That thing has had detention at some point. X16 fuel is good fuel. I ran it in a very high compression engine without issue. I'd double check your time and make sure you have good fuel supply.
Forum: 67-81 Firebird & TA Parts FOR SALE Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 215
Posted By JSuchma
I just sold a pair of NOS 1970 RAIII D-port A/F...

I just sold a pair of NOS 1970 RAIII D-port A/F body manifolds to a PY member recently. They both had 3 holes per side. All repops have 5 holes per side.
Forum: THE LOBBY Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 203
Posted By indymanjoe
if my wife see's or hears about these i know we...

if my wife see's or hears about these i know we are moving to Alaska.
Forum: Pontiac - Street Yesterday, 09:40 PM
Posted By PAUL K
Maybe it's not the RMS leaking. Occasionally I've...

Maybe it's not the RMS leaking. Occasionally I've come across engine blocks that have porosity holes. I posted a picture of a block we recently repaired that looked like a seal leak. The best seal on...
Forum: Pontiac - Street Yesterday, 07:39 PM
Posted By gtorich
Jason................this is the finest dirp tray...

Jason................this is the finest dirp tray money can buy..........lol, i dont even know where i got this from..................im gonna leave it like this for awhile..............thanks for...
Forum: Pontiac - Street Yesterday, 07:06 PM
Posted By JLMounce
If it’s a a couple drips like you are seeing...

If it’s a a couple drips like you are seeing currently, I’m not certain I’d want to pull the engine to meaningful work on the pan. I’d probably invest in a decent drip tray instead.

Mine used to...
Forum: Pontiac - Street Yesterday, 07:01 PM
Posted By Cardo
Check here too if you pull it back out....

Check here too if you pull it back out. https://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471237&highlight=rear+main
Forum: Pontiac - Street Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Posted By b-man
I paid an experienced friend to both build and...

I paid an experienced friend to both build and deal with the machine shop that was tasked with machining my 421.

He had already done several with the latest one-piece BOP Engineering seal and...
Forum: Pontiac - Street Yesterday, 04:47 PM
Posted By JLMounce
You're 100% positive it's the rear main seal and...

You're 100% positive it's the rear main seal and not the pan gasket? The rear corners of the pan as well as the half moon cutout below the rear main is notorious for leaking. The factory pan...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500