Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Racer81x
    10-21-2015 10:26 AM
    Racer81x
    Forgot to say I am in Iowa live 25 miles west of Fort Dodge
  2. Racer81x
    10-21-2015 10:25 AM
    Racer81x
    Sorry been busy with work, and race season, I finally have time to get back to car stuff. I have a couple different 400's to choose from, a couple are still in the cars, all of them are just stock motors that ran or still run, no HO or ram air or built motors. I usually sell all complete motors from air cleaner to pan with all the brackets, pulleys, starter aalternator a/c compressor still attached. for around $400-$500 some with transmissions still attached. I do have a few that would be cheaper, but might not have all the brackets and accessories attached.
  3. carsmymistress
    09-03-2015 06:08 PM
    carsmymistress
    Hello,
    Are you in Iowa? If so any chance you have a good 400 or 455 to sell? I have found a 77 gp on ebay but it has a 301. Love the car but that little motor gas to go. Looking for something solid I can freshen up and swap.
    Thanks
    Kerry