Conversation Between coupeute and Ben T.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Ben T.
    06-28-2014 12:31 PM
    Ben T.
    James , I could sure use one of these stands . Let me know if you can get me one in the next couple of weeks . My engine will be ready from the builder and I will be in need of a way to transport and store it . 281-468-9495
  2. Ben T.
    05-31-2014 12:02 PM
    Ben T.
    Awaiting your reply !
  3. Ben T.
    05-23-2014 07:25 PM
    Ben T.
    Hey James , I just need one of the transport stands . What is the reason you can't crank on the transport stand ? bet2@sbcglobal.net
  4. coupeute
    05-22-2014 01:34 AM
    coupeute
    Hi Ben T. Thank you for your interest in my cradles. At this time the only cradles that I have are for the engine and transmission. I am the process of making some more. The parts are made and I just have to weld them together and then they are off to the powder coaters. If you would like a picture of the two cradles side by side, send me your email address. Thanks again, James