Conversation Between bonneville Joe and Mark Martin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Mark Martin
    03-07-2013 02:06 PM
    Mark Martin
    Thanks for the great conversation Joe! You were really helpful.
  2. Mark Martin
    03-01-2013 06:17 PM
    Mark Martin
    Hi Joe,

I am new to the forums. I have a question I think you might be able to answer so thanks in advance for giving this some thought.

I have a 1968 Pontiac Bonneville that I am in the process of restoring. I need a passenger side quarter panel. I am told by some that the '67 Bonneville quarter panels work on the '68 Bonneville. Some say they are not interchangeable.

I noticed in one of your posts you seem to be asking if anyone has '67 or '68 Bonneville quarter panels and it seemed to me that perhaps you know for sure that they work. Seeing that you own a body shop I wanted to ask you. Can you help?

You see, I am eyeing a really nice quarter panel but it's from a '67 and I'm gun shy from making the purchase since it woudl be close to $1,000 for shipping and the part itself.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

- Mark Martin
    New Jersey