Conversation Between monzaz and Willshire
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. monzaz
    06-05-2013 10:46 AM
    monzaz
    Yes I have them. I get my gears from Fabcraft metal works like anyone else would have to. I only have the lower 3.23 3.42 2.69 3.08 gears for the pontiac/ olds rear Good used GM. Rebuilds kits we have also. I can also assemble the diff if you wanted to bring it to Norwalk or ship the case and will assemble and bring it to Norwalk so you do not have to ship the heavy third member back. Jim - 330 990 8155
  2. Willshire
    06-04-2013 02:21 PM
    Willshire
    Hey Jim, looking for ione of your new fangled 9.3" posi's for a 64 GP. Should i call you to discuss? Looking to put it in with a set of 3.70-3.90's behind a 4 speed auto. Let me know. I have family in Illinois and i am also going to Norwalk. Perhaps we can work something out. Thanks