Conversation Between KEN CROCIE and 1PROGTO
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. 1PROGTO
    08-22-2019 06:04 PM
    1PROGTO
    Hi Ken, I have been into Pontiacs since high school in the early 80's and recently found an old H-O Racing catalog I had since the late 80's when I ordered an HC-02 camshaft kit from you! I have been making license plate frames for friends and car club buddies and was asked if I could make some H-O Racing frames. I tried to look up info on H-O Racing and came across a guy that had gotten your permission to make some decals from you. I asked him how I could contact you to see if I could get permission to make some frames. It was a cool era and the H-O racing logo was part of that. I'd love to make a few if ok with you. Anyway, I wanted to ask before I pursued this any further. Let me know your thoughts, Thanks!
    Brad Barrie 360-271-6811 bradbarrie@comcast.net