Conversation Between adam woodmancy and S/st 54
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. S/st 54
    01-13-2012 07:16 AM
    S/st 54
    One other thing the stop start with adjustment screw run it in all the way tight. Then back it off 13 turns. That should get ya in the ball park.
  2. S/st 54
    01-13-2012 07:16 AM
    S/st 54
    One other thing the stop start with adjustment screw run it in all the way tight. Then back it off 13 turns. That should get ya in the ball park.
  3. S/st 54
    01-13-2012 07:08 AM
    S/st 54
    And oh yeah I like the screen name ultimate warrior! I miss that guy he was a badass!
  4. S/st 54
    01-13-2012 06:52 AM
    S/st 54
    Adam, I would recommend starting with having your stop come on at .250 into the run and come off at 3.00.the important thing is what the rpm is when it's on the stop mine is at 4k. The other trick is to get the car to "flat line" or rpm stay the same on the stop.the other thing is if those numbers make the car slow dump a lot of #'s say .30in the box to try to make it fast then you can establish a ratio..........
  5. S/st 54
    01-08-2012 10:01 AM
    S/st 54
    Adam, First if your car is capable of running in the 9's you have to get your license.i didn't the first time the car had the 462 and e heads yes it went 9's I kinda got a stiff talkin to by local track officials so I had to footbrake the car and leave in high gear. That's how come it mph that fast and ER that slow.when I put the cv heads on the car I felt I had to do the exact same thing. For a real apples to apples comparison. Also I wanted to see if I was truly a dumb ass for buying the cv-1 heads.... Needless to say I was more than satisfied with the Roland racing heads. Now on the s/st thing I have a #1 throttle stop it's a blade style air controlled. I also have a biondo 450 box.i use an electric shifter and I have the box shift the car for me at .8 into the run that's pretty standard with all super series guys shifting at .8. Now I would need to know about your combo and your et's before I can come up with a starting point on throttle blade pos and timers.
  6. S/st 54
    01-06-2012 02:50 AM
    S/st 54
    Adam, I have no problem helpin ya out on the super street thang.1st things 1st are you wanting to use an existing combo or a newer combo how much are you wanting to spend. I would need to know about your car to help ya get where your wanting to go the most cost efficient way..... I have never done a private message so this is a test. Lol the 21st century is awesome.