Conversation Between Stuart and Sirrotica
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Sirrotica
    02-05-2022 04:38 PM
    Sirrotica
    Stuart, I have a quick question about censoring signatures. When do you start censoring the "FDT!" (F*ck Donald Trump!) in signatures? Or doesn't that meet political standards?

What you censored on my signature, I would think should also be imposed on the offenders on the other side of the aisle equally. I think you'll agree, it's only fair to police all the members equally, not just the members on one side.

I'll let you figure out who the offenders are, you found my signature violation without help. Hopefully I'll see both sides get equal treatment. Just want to keep it fair, and balanced, as I'm sure C. Cass, and the moderators do to. Thanks for your time in the matter.

All the best, Brad Yost, alias Sirrotica, a true Pontiaddict.