Conversation Between PaulatFast and FireJudge
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. FireJudge
    10-23-2014 07:40 PM
    FireJudge
    Paul, I have now stopped at your shop 6 times but I have not caught you in. I am a member of the Indy GTO club but I cannot make any saturday meetings. I am friends with Bill so I am sure he will put me to work at next years nationals. Hey I am looking for a 69 Intake 9794234 with a date code of D019 or anything from the 1st or second week of April.
  2. FireJudge
    04-03-2014 04:24 PM
    FireJudge
    Hi Paul, my name is Terry and I live around Noblesville IN. I purchased a 69 Judge last fall. I have been a Pontiac guy from the 70's. I have spent a lot of time on here researching and learning about the Judge. Very informative. I stopped by your shop this morning but you were not in. I just wanted to thank you and everyone else on this site for the helpful information.