Conversation Between Lloyd-TX and axle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. axle
    07-21-2017 02:03 PM
    axle
    Hello,

I manage two buildings each year at the Grand National Roadster Show.This is the longest running, most prestigious indoor hot rod show in the world. The event is always held on the last weekend of January, at the L.A. County Fairgrounds, Pomona, Ca.

Next year we are going to house 100 of the best examples of Muscle Cars in the nation. The focus will be 1964 - 1972 American made high horse power Detroit Muscle Cars. This is going to be very prestigious, and all invited guests will receive a gift, a pair of "All Access" tickets to the event, and an invite only Thursday night party.
    . I really like your Judge,and would like to extend an invite to have it in the display. Please let me know as soon as you can if you are interested. I will need you mailing address so that I can send you a invite/form to fill out and return back to us. Feel free to call any time at (909)-437-2068. Thanks very much, Axle