Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. tom s
    10-09-2013 11:13 AM
    tom s
  2. 1972jim
    10-09-2013 10:31 AM
    1972jim
    Tom,
    I'm rebuilding a 63 lemans to use as street/race car (low tens) and was wondering if you could answer some questions about the build.

1.Seems like the consensus on here is to use to use ladder bar/coil over rear suspension.

2.I would like to use the stock front suspension for budgets sake, but with improvements to "loosen it up" for the track
    Are there polyeurethane front bushings available for the stock front end? heim joint ends for the strut rods?
    springs? shocks?

3. I can't seem to find definitive information/ parts lists for a front disc brake conversion besides the scare bird stuff. Would like to use a lighter weight set up such as wilwood. Is there a complete kit that is a bolt on from wilwood ?

I'm trying to not reinvent the wheel and would like to use the knowledge of those who have been there and done it.

Thanks
    Jim Kemp
    Owasso Oklahoma
    1963 lemans