Conversation Between Old Man Taylor and joegpho
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. joegpho
    10-01-2021 02:37 AM
    joegpho
    Mr. Taylor,
    Do you have a way to get something to Jim Wangers? This is not Pontiac related.
    Jim when to what was then Armour Institute - now the Illinois Institute of Technology - Illinois Tech, or IIT. At a few shows Jim mentioned this. The school is right by the home of the Chicago White Sox - Comiskey Park. Jim stated he is a White Sox fan -and so am I. So, a couple of times - as opposed to most people at car shows - we wouldn't talk Pontiacs - we would talk about the White Sox! I would like to send Jim a cap and perhaps an yearbook - especially since the White Sox won their division. I would appreciate any guidance on this. Thanks - Joe Zielinski - Indian Creek, IL - owner of 69 GP 428 HO, 4spd.