Conversation Between mviker and sensible
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. sensible
    03-14-2012 03:09 PM
    sensible
    That is a beautiful 1962 GP, by the way. I grew up in Canada whewre the Pontiacs were not nearly so nice as here. Up there, they were basically just a Chevrolet with Pontiac sheet metal. The names of the series were different too: there was the Parisinenne, SAtrato Cheif, laurentian and Grande Parisienne.

Steve
  2. sensible
    03-14-2012 03:02 PM
    sensible
    Dear Sir:
    I just joined oldride.com yesterday, and I noticed that you posted a picture of a couple of early 1960's Pontiac Professional cars, a 62 Superior Combination and a 1963 Pontiac landeau. All it said was that the pictures were taken 'at an old boneyard in Virginia', and I would appreciate it if you could tell me where the picture was taken. An old car just like the 1962 Superior Combination has a rather special meaning to me, and I would like to go and take a look at it. Was the picture taken a long time ago? I hope not because I worry such cars could be sent to the crusher.

Many thanks,
    Steve Ellis
    Dodge City
    Kansas