Conversation Between DEEZPAZ and SemperFirebird
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. DEEZPAZ
    04-11-2011 02:18 PM
    DEEZPAZ
    Hey,
    I don't believe you've been on in awhile but I've researched the USPS website and found out that Parcel Post is the cheapest way to go and onlycomes out to $25 so the total would be $245 to have it shipped. Let me know if you're still interested...
  2. DEEZPAZ
    02-05-2011 09:25 PM
    DEEZPAZ
    I'll take $265 and if it comes out to more, which I have a feeling it will when I get to the store, then I'll just eat the cost.. If you're still interested I would like a money order so I don't have to lay out the money for shipping..

Derek
  3. SemperFirebird
    02-05-2011 04:10 PM
    SemperFirebird
    So what will the total cost be?
  4. DEEZPAZ
    02-04-2011 01:11 AM
    DEEZPAZ
    Hi,
    I checked three different carriers and it looks like FedEx is the cheapest, showing a cost of $47.. Thats 3 day shipping to a residence.

Let me know what you think...

Derek
  5. SemperFirebird
    02-03-2011 11:08 PM
    SemperFirebird
    I am interested in the front spoiler w/ flares. What is the ship cost to Melissa, TX?