Conversation Between A.W.Dille and Ducks Goat
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 12 of 12
  1. Ducks Goat
    11-30-2009 12:45 PM
    Ducks Goat
    Hey Alan.I would also like to see the clubs join up again, we used to have alot of fun together. I don't have a problem meeting up but it might be harder for Brian, since he works for hisself, and I haven't see or heard from Mike in over a year or two. It seems that we also have a small core of members left that race, maybe 4 or 5 that show up, and then a dozen or so that comes to shows. People are very busy these days with family, jobs, or the poor economy still affecting their play time. Anyway I'll do what I can to help. Have fun Saturday and if given the oppertunity, smack Bruce up side the head for me . See ya. Duck.
  2. A.W.Dille
    11-29-2009 07:00 PM
    A.W.Dille
    Duck. I have a club meeting coming up next Saturday along with our Christmas party at Milano's in Cherryville. Since Ken Simpson has dropped out of the club we have no competition director, I am considering inquiring about the position if I can get Bruce Nash to work with me on it. If I do get it is there any chance that I could possibly meet with you, Brian Cook and Mike Ford to see about getting something set up llike the old club challenges set up like we had in the past, or possibly a small car show or a combination since alot of the members we have now are more interested in showing or cruising. I would love to see some of the activities again like we had in the past. Thanks for your time and hope to talk to you sometime. Hope y'all had a good Thanksgiving and a good weekend. Alan Dille