Search:
PY Albums
  Album Title Owner Pictures Reverse Sort Order Last Picture
Picture My current cars
north 27 09-08-2023 08:58 PM
Picture dont be jealous
californiabb 28 08-10-2011 11:39 PM
Picture dash and gauges
changing out the old dash with idiot lights for a new molded plastic dash with autometer american muscle gauges. 3-3/8" speedo & tach. 2-1/16 volt,temp, oil pressure,fuel gauges. will probably cover in woodgrain, and custom signal lights
anewtoi 28 12-14-2011 11:09 PM
Picture 1969 GTO Project Limelight Green
Spazzer22 28 06-05-2012 11:07 PM
Picture 1972 Trans Am 455 H.O. LS5 Mint!
This trans Am is extremely rare , a real # matching 455 H.O. LS5 car . It has PHS documentation and the 72 TA was the lowest production yearfor all the second generation cars built .
Prior to its restoration the car was in excellent condition , untampered with and in very original condition . It was rock solid and wears all of its original sheet metal . The car was purchased in
California and now lives in Scottsdale AZ. This car looks absolutely amazing , as you can see by the pictures and it drives as good as it looks .
The professionally built drive train is tight , strong and smooth and assembled to factory specs . Definitely one of the finest early Trans Ams out there today .
The work was performed at a very high level and the car is extremely clean from front to back . $69,500. and will consider partial trades!
If you have any questions or to view feel free to call me at 480 717 8088 . Thanks Andrew
andrewmcqueen 28 02-13-2017 04:16 PM
Picture Work in progress
68 gto restoration almost complete.
penguin 29 03-10-2009 11:30 AM
Picture 1966 Bonneville Nine Passenger Station Wagon
Here's some pictures of my wagon.
It was assembled at South Gate, Calif. and rolled out of the factory sometime in the last week of March 1966.
It was imported to Sweden, from somewhere in Nevada, USA, in the fall of 2008. The car was of course affected by the desert sun, the interior was toast, the Cameo White paint was fried but the mechanical was quite good.

It was originally a plain jane wagon, the only options were radio, slip diff rear axle, power antenna and roof rack. The third seat and rear power window was standard on Bonneville wagons.

I'm the third owner in Sweden, the first owner just imported it and the second owner, a friend of mine, bought it a couple of months after the arrival to Sweden. He started the restoration by swapping the engine to a rebuilt 389, bored to 400, he had lying in his garage and the engine bay got a well deserved touch up with fresh paint.

He also had the seats reupholstered and added a new carpet to the interior and rear compartment. A power bench seat was installed at the same time, along with a steering wheel in great condition. A new dashpad was installed, bought from a Swedish company that makes them and a new headliner was installed. The set of eight lug wheels is another add-on by the previous owner and the three 421 emblems.

Since I bought it I've added NOS taillight lenses, a NOS gas guage with low fuel warning light, a NOS heater panel, a rebuilt 4034S Carter. I've also serviced the clock, that had been standing still since I don't know when, and made some other minor updates such as a Cibie H4 headlamp conversion and replaced various rubber parts. The distributor is updated with Pertronix II and some more detailing of the engine bay, including a Delco battery topper and a AC fuel filter. To make it to look like a 421 4bbl engine I added a set of chrome valve covers and a chromed air cleaner lid.

On July 9th 2016, I sold the wagon. I got an offer I couldn't refuse.
66 Wagon 29 01-09-2015 03:46 PM
Picture 1973 gto coupe
1 of 187 ,factory 4 spd ,bench seat, new 73 455 by Butler Performance,reproduction functional ram air system and lower front spoiler
1973ramairman 29 04-12-2015 09:37 PM
Picture Bill Bolins 1970 Double Blown Pro Street GTO
1970 Pontiac GTO w/ 474 ci Pontiac engine, tubbed, custom interior, Orange Glow kandy paint
Bill Bolin 30 10-04-2008 10:29 PM
Picture John G's 1971 Lemans Sport
bblemans 30 08-21-2010 11:13 PM
Add Album Add Album
Search: