Pictures of Lily
My TA, Helen Wheels:

1974, originally a 400cid, 4-spd, no options other than door edge guard package that has been removed, AM radio, FRT console, and floor mats, Admiralty Blue as seen with no bird originally. Everyone told me I had to put a bird on it so I did. When Chris bought the car it had a gold bird on the hood and snowflake rims. I think someone was trying to make it look like the "Smokey and the Bandit" car at some point. The car was bought just up the Yakima Valley from Cubbins Olds-Pontiac-GMC in Grandview, WA which no longer exists.
My buddy Chris bought it in 1984 from the second owner. We rodded the crap out of it and it was faster than a 1974 should have been. It's an original...
Who are these people? 

My buddy Chris bought it in 1984 from the second owner. We rodded the crap out of it and it was faster than a 1974 should...
Helen: 

I think rear plate is still the original plate from 1974. It is definitely the rear plate from 1984 because that's when I first saw this...
Meet Helen Wheels, my 1974 Trans Am. 

My buddy Chris bought her in '84 from the second owner, sold her in '85, that guy sold it to my other buddy...