1970 Formula 400 RA III
44K original miles, Matching number all original, 400 RAIII, Operational hood, Muncie Close ratio 4-speed, 12 bolt 3:73 posi rear, 15" Rallye Package, HD suspension, chrome trim package, deluxe interior, P/S, P/FDB ... Delete all luxary options. Lucerne Blue ext/Bright Blue int
"UNDER A GROUND UP RESTORATION"
th IM005706 

Next to my bro in laws 79
RAIII5 
Dirty yet clean.... lol
MVC 047S 
You could eat off the internals and the motor spins so all is well here....
MVC 034S
MVC 008S 
Luckily the under carriage is clean
MVC 017S 
I knew Murphy's law would rear it's ugly head sooner or later.... Trunk jamb is shot as is the right 1/4 but thankfully the trunk pan is...
MVC 016S 
I knew Murphy's law would rear it's ugly head sooner or later.... Trunk jamb is shot as is the right 1/4 but thankfully the trunk pan is...
MVC 037S 

except for the top section the cowl is in great shape... common on these cars
MVC 071S 

If your wondering the car had been sitting since 1982 in a garage with some leaks in its roof until I found her in 2004 so most of my...
MVC 011S 

Common on these cars
MVC 062S 

inside is clean, all that red is the factory primer they used. Well except for the out pillars around the windshield... this going to...
MVC 075S
MVC 063S
IM004812
MVC 057S 
Why is there always one wise (_!_) that has to sneak in on you and snap a photo when your in a compromising position
RAIII2 
WORK IN PROGRESS AS I COLLECT WHATS NEEDED IN TIN AND DO RESEARCH
th MVC 013S 
SHOT OF THE ENGINE BEFORE REMOVAL (notice the ports for the Ram Air boots on the air filter cover)
IM001559 
the under hood showing the boots for the functional hood
IM001560 
open grills in the two snorkels of the Ram Air hood
IM001557 
Still on Good Year Polyglass when I found her
IM001561 
Picture of the factory Hurst (after removing the musty carpet)... lol
IM001570 
Factory AM radio and the controversial manual choke... trying but no info on why yet. Maybe dealer installed because the original buyer did...
IM001565 
Fuel and Volt Gauge
IM001562 
160 speedo and odometer showing 44k original miles.
IM001563 
The tic-toc tac and if you notice there is a higher redline on it that separate ram air cars tachometers from the 400 standard 4bbl.