THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 05-14-2020, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Does everyone else see this or am I in the Twilight Zone?

Just recently my printer stopped working. It works fine for most functions but there is a particular program I use for my business that it will not work with now. This all came up out of the blue. Now I see a post on here about printers not working and to me looks like a scam?
All too bizarr

Old 05-14-2020, 09:33 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Just tried mine - HP Laser Jet MP 426...- working fine. Probably a scam to get passwords etc so they can "fix the problem"

Old 05-14-2020, 04:00 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Now theres a post in the body shop section that looks like a scam! It looks like the one regarding printers in the lobby is gone, think someone needs to check into the credentials of new users better

Old 05-14-2020, 04:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

There were several spammers today but they've been deleted. This board actually gets very few of them, several other boards I participate in get multiple spammers every day.

If you see one, don't respond - just report them, and the moderators will take care of it.

Old 05-15-2020, 09:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks Stuart, and the rest of the board and moderators. I had been having major printer problems and was talking with some guys on anther board about it, then I came on here and saw a post about printer problems! Just way too weird.

Old 05-17-2020, 02:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I have had wireless printer connectivity issues and near-dial up modem upload/download speeds with Comcast Broadband since the whole shelter-in-place started. I can hardly watch a YouTube vid without stoppages while buffering. Too many users, not enough bandwidth I guess. I don't get how my private wireless network printer is affected though. I get printer buffering and skipped/partially printed lines like crazy ever since this started. Yes, ink cartridges are near new.