Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Inline Tube NO customer service

This kind of pains me a bit to have to post this as I have always had good dealings with Inline Tube and feel that they produce high quality products. I have tried to contact Inline Tube about this problem thru E bay as well as e mail. I have received no response what so ever from them in what now is 2 weeks. I assume I will not get a response.
I would have bought these from Ames but the the Inline product is much closer to an original.

eBay
New message to: motorcitymusclecar
I bought a set of these lug nuts and yes they are very nice, but the black centers are falling out of them. it has now happened to 7 of them.Have you seen this before? i have since knocked them all out and glued them in hopefully that is the end if this issue. can I get some of the black plastic discs or 6 replacement lug nuts?