THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:30 AM

Default Auto Transport from MN to CT or anywhere East

**Need this done before May 1st. Maybe someone has an empty trailer and is looking to make some money in the process.

I need a 1966 Olds with no engine brought from Kimball, MN to Simsbury, CT. If you can get it to PA, MA, NY, NJ, etc, I can pick it up from there. Or bring it right to me in CT.

Maybe you are going to Carlisle or Hershey? Or whatever.

Please call 860-680-1829 Jeff or JSALINARI@COMCAST.NET

Old 04-14-2010, 04:26 PM

There is a possibility I could help you. I may have to go to Connecticut (I'm from there and I may need to go back soon for family issues). I was planning on renting a car and driving. I suppose I could work out renting a van with trailer for the trip out there. I'm just not 100% sure it will happen before May. I'll keep you post in mind if I wind up having to go back. I would be leaving from the twin cities and driving to the Madison area on the coast.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hey Jeff, You should try www.yesterdaystractors.com where they have a hauling schedule you can search or request a load. Sometimes things work out just perfect.

I shipped two cars through that forum recently.

67 GTO convertible enclosed from Minneapolis to Gainsville, FL for $600
70 GTO hardtop open trailer from Minneapolis to Harrisburg, PA for $400

I could have an empty trailer going to Jefferson, WI swap meet April 24. Maybe somebody is returning east from there?

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com