Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2015, 02:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks guys. I wanted high end fit and finish and that's how it's turning out.

I have to tell you, these types of cars require a lot of decisions, and after each one I cross my fingers hoping I made the right call. My decisions are guided by a set of general goals of what I think I want rather than an existing template, so I'm kind of unsure about how it's going to turn out in the end. Kind of scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentwheelbob View Post
Damn. I'm not sure what else to say...

Looks so good. You're a busy man. Yeah, why don't you just go ahead and sell your house and build a new one right in the middle of this chaos. I love a guy that likes to stay busy. I look forward to watching your progress.
Yup…add in work, having two very active kids (10 & 12), non-car hobbies, and socializing with friends, and just about every second of every day is filled. I can't imagine what it would be like not to be busy, but sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to take a nap or read some fiction under a shade tree!