Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default can someone help me out, Evansville, In.

i bought and paid for a rearend several months ago from silver69judge on here. he has gladdly held the rearend for me but is getting ready to move and needs to move it from his place. till early june i'm stuck in Kandahar Afghanistan and can't pick it up.

is there anyone close that would be willing to hold it until i can come pick it up? if so, please let me know and i will set something up. thank you.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971WARBIRD View Post
i bought and paid for a rearend several months ago from silver69judge on here. he has gladdly held the rearend for me but is getting ready to move and needs to move it from his place. till early june i'm stuck in Kandahar Afghanistan and can't pick it up.

is there anyone close that would be willing to hold it until i can come pick it up? if so, please let me know and i will set something up. thank you.

Warbird, I'm don't live anywhere near there BUT if you can't get anyone close I might be able to have one of my truck routed thru there and load it up for you, no charge.

Where is it's final destination? Do you have a family member there to recieve it if we are going that way?

Thanks Stan

Old 01-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Ultimate Warrior

hi. thank you for the offer. my dad lives in troy ohio right off of 75. if we can't get anything going i will try contacting you.

Old 01-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Working on it for you Warbird. I may be going up there soon.

Charles

Old 01-10-2012, 08:33 PM

Hey Warbird, I'm in Bloomington, Indiana, and would be happy to store this for you until you get home. I don't have a truck, so I would not be able to bring it to my house, but I could find a place to keep it for you. Where is it?

PS Charles sent me, he's always looking out for something good to do.

Dave

Old 01-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Senior Chief

I will even meet someone half way if this helps. I'm not to far from Troy.

Old 01-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

i want to thank everyone that has offered, looks like Chris (HOOCH on here ) will be able to do it.

we who are serving right now owe alot to all the people back home that support us. we get mail from people we never met, over Christmas, packages from all over the states, believe me, we talk about how lucky we are for the great support.
i serve willingly and gladly, to defend the great people that support us.
SSG Wm Miller
Renegade 3-2

Old 01-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971WARBIRD View Post
i want to thank everyone that has offered, looks like Chris (HOOCH on here ) will be able to do it.

we who are serving right now owe alot to all the people back home that support us. we get mail from people we never met, over Christmas, packages from all over the states, believe me, we talk about how lucky we are for the great support.
i serve willingly and gladly, to defend the great people that support us.
SSG Wm Miller
Renegade 3-2
I like the way you talk! Glad to see it is reciprocated!
Pleaes return home safely!