THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 01-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default can someone help me out, Evansville, In.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i bought and paid for a rearend several months ago from silver69judge on here. he has gladdly held the rearend for me but is getting ready to move and needs to move it from his place. till early june i'm stuck in Kandahar Afghanistan and can't pick it up.

is there anyone close that would be willing to hold it until i can come pick it up? if so, please let me know and i will set something up. thank you.

Old 01-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

1971Warbird,

I'm in the Louisville area, but travel to the E-ville area frequently. When are you due home??

Dr. Thomas Sowell
Old 01-10-2012, 09:30 PM
Senior Chief

Location: Gilroy, California, USA-Garlic Capital of the world!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971WARBIRD View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i bought and paid for a rearend several months ago from silver69judge on here. he has gladdly held the rearend for me but is getting ready to move and needs to move it from his place. till early june i'm stuck in Kandahar Afghanistan and can't pick it up.

is there anyone close that would be willing to hold it until i can come pick it up? if so, please let me know and i will set something up. thank you.

I would say not to worry, considering your situation, help is on the way from a PY member.

~Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts
Old 01-11-2012, 12:02 PM

What town in Indiana do you live in? I'm from Batesville but I work in Indy. I might be able to help. What I didn't want you to do is If you live south and I take it north it might make it harder on you when you get home to pick up the part.

I will try to help if I can.

Thanks,
Chris

Old 01-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurryinhoosier62 View Post
1971Warbird,

I'm in the Louisville area, but travel to the E-ville area frequently. When are you due home??
should be home around mid june.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
What town in Indiana do you live in? I'm from Batesville but I work in Indy. I might be able to help. What I didn't want you to do is If you live south and I take it north it might make it harder on you when you get home to pick up the part.

I will try to help if I can.

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris
i live just north of Dayton Ohio. do you have a friend in cincinnati that i sold a 71 TA body too? Wes maybe?
Joe

Old 01-11-2012, 01:06 PM

When do you need to have this part picked up by? What is the time frame?

Old 01-11-2012, 01:16 PM

i live in Minnesota so am unable to help, but I just want to say "THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE" I hope you stay safe over there. As my signature states, I am....."A proud Veteran who is the proud son of a Veteran and the proud father of a Veteran "

A proud Veteran who is the proud son of a Veteran and the proud father of a Veteran

"Political Correctness: A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
When do you need to have this part picked up by? What is the time frame?
he is moving sometime next month and asked if i could get someone to pick it up around the end of this month.

Old 01-11-2012, 04:56 PM

If you want please e-mail me the info and I will make it happen.

Thank You,

Chris
chooten@woodmizer.com

Old 01-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurryinhoosier62 View Post
1971Warbird,

If HinH62 can pick it up and get up toward Cinti close, I can pick it up from him and store it for you. I'm just outside the 275 belt around Cinti, about an hour from Dayton.

Old 01-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Sorry for the hi jack.
Get home safe Warbird.
A good friend of mine on the fire dept lost his 21 yr old son there a few days ago.
Watched him grow'n at station. Same age as my son.
5 from Indiana drove over a bomb/land mine, or something.

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100

Last edited by Region Warrior; 01-11-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
If you want please e-mail me the info and I will make it happen.

Thank You,

Chris
chooten@woodmizer.com
Chris
just sent you an email.

i want to thank everyone that has offered, looks like he will be able to do it.

we who are serving right now owe alot to all the people back home that support us. we get mail from people we never met, over Christmas, packages from all over the states, believe me, we talk about how lucky we are for the great support.
i serve willingly and gladly, to defend the great people that support us.
SSG Wm Miller
Renegade 3-2

i'm sorry for your lose. that is one of the reasons i asked to come back. this is my 5th tour,45 months and counting right now. i've been here, seen and done things, so hopefully i can help this unit come home as a whole. so far, a few scratches, and i hope it stays that way.

Old 01-11-2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971WARBIRD View Post
Chris
just sent you an email.

i want to thank everyone that has offered, looks like he will be able to do it.

we who are serving right now owe alot to all the people back home that support us. we get mail from people we never met, over Christmas, packages from all over the states, believe me, we talk about how lucky we are for the great support.
i serve willingly and gladly, to defend the great people that support us.
SSG Wm Miller
Renegade 3-2

i'm sorry for your lose. that is one of the reasons i asked to come back. this is my 5th tour,45 months and counting right now. i've been here, seen and done things, so hopefully i can help this unit come home as a whole. so far, a few scratches, and i hope it stays that way.
My son served in the Army for 23 years. He just retired last August. He was there for Desert Storm in Saudi and again in Iraq 3 years ago. The first time he was in harms way alot, the last time he was on a base the entire year as a CW2 and was much safer. His mother and I were still worried, but were in daily internet or Skype contact. My wife is the pres of the local Blue Star Mothers group and before Christmas we sent over 250 boxes to Service men and women from the Central Minnesota area. PLEASE be careful and return to your family in one piece.

A proud Veteran who is the proud son of a Veteran and the proud father of a Veteran

"Political Correctness: A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:32 AM

I have talked to silver Judge. We will make this hapen for you. Thank for all you do for us.

Two Black Marks on Pavement. POSI

Old 01-12-2012, 09:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Talking Hey...

Joe...if any glitches arise...I can help get it to Hillards' or even take it on home. Gonna have Jim check it out? Sounds like you have it covered...just sayin'..."if". Take care. Ron

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Senior Chief

Great work guys, way to pull togther and help him out!

67 Firebird Convertible - SOLD
80 Firebird Formula Turbo