THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 10:29 PM
Suspended

Default The love of a 73

As I have posted some of my thoughts on a different site my intentions were not ment to slam anyone for anything they own or wish to sell. I posted my thoughts on the other site so it would only go to the person it was intended for & not the whole world to see. My comments where ment for one person to to let that person know what he may be up against in the sale of the car. They were not to offend the owner but when I got back the 1st response that was very vulgar & would have stopped all comments to HIM & him alone but the owner had to make it personal & bring it out to the public forms in hopes for the comments that came in some form of sympathy to the 1st comment that was for his eyes only which it did. But it wasn't to slam the car in any way but personal attacks to get response & if that is what was wanted it was returned. For that I can say I'm sorry it turned out that way. But if you read the comments that were posted you can see it wasn't in an attacking form. Also I do love the 73-77 A-bodies & it is different & I wouldn't mind having one like it, as a driver & want all to know I don't slam any of them but do have the right to make comments on them as this is STILL a FREE country no matter how some try to put the right to say what you can & all the politically correct persons are doing the same as I when you send your replies to. So let my rights be the same as your as I don't tell you you can't comment on anything I say .

Old 10-31-2016, 10:57 PM
Suspended

As far as I know this is still a free country Rex. When they box us in so tight we can't speak there's no sense in being here.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:04 PM
Suspended

Garry the reason I posted this the way i did is that it seems that some think that when you make a comment about something anything thats not what they seem to think you should I've gotten some that jump on me & say I don't have the right to say that. But it is a Free country & I fought for that right & I am a nam vet & proud of it. As far as I concerned I fought for the right to say anything i want at any time I want & hope those that have done the same will understand that & those who haven't will never understand that because we do live in the best country in the world. Proudly served in the US NAVY.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:23 PM

This is a privately owned forum.

When a moderator closes a thread we expect that members will not start another in reference to it.

Sorry but freedom of speech doesn't apply here, we can and will remove posts as well as members that are seen as not fitting in with the site owner's wishes.

Following the rules and being courteous to your fellow members is essential, choosing your own path will lead you to the door.

Closed Thread