Pontiac - Race The next Level

Old 03-26-2018, 11:42 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOGEORGE View Post
I’m not hating........I’m jealous!

GTO George
Like I said...race out here before you retire! I'm sure Jack would let you stay at Casa De Pumphrey if you went to Capital Raceway.

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)
Old 03-26-2018, 11:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad69bird View Post
Like I said...race out here before you retire! I'm sure Jack would let you stay at Casa De Pumphrey if you went to Capital Raceway.
MAYBE!
I wouldn’t want to embarrass Jack!

GTO George

Old 03-26-2018, 12:45 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad69bird View Post
George you have to come out here on the east coast and take advantage of the "mineshaft air" before you retire from racing! Then you won't be hatin so much on the east coast! lol
I agree, George. Nothing like mineshaft air to put a smile on your face. Heck, even Phoenix air will do it if you're used to Tucson.

Jim

****'63 Tempest, 475" IAII, Wenzler Super Chief heads, converted to blown alcohol, Birdcatcher, Littlefield 10-71 high helix. Best pass to date: 7.67 @ 181.59 (1/4 mi.), 4.95 @ 143.67 (1/8 mi.), 1.18 (60 ft)

7.75 @ 178 pass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iez3...ature=youtu.be

First seven second pass(7.98): https://wwwoutube.com/watch?v=DK17...ature=youtu.be

Thanks to Paul Carter @ Koerner Racing Engines

Old 03-26-2018, 12:57 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacMatt72 View Post
Didn’t put words in your mouth. Just a call out for Norwalk 2018. No arguing what you said on my end.

All in fun, big boy.

Its all good man. Sure I would like to show up and check out all the fastest Pontiacs. Heaven like to me. Meet everyone, shoot the $H!t and all.
But since I have never been east of Fort Smith Arkansas in my life its a big deal to go that far for anything. I would like to see the east coast. Really want to see the Smithsonian in DC, hear you can spend days there. Air and Space would be my thing.
How old are you ? I think you are one of the younger guys. This hobby desperately needs guys like you.

Old 03-26-2018, 04:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

No need for me to tell you Norwalk is well worth the trip. But I understand... be difficult for me to haul west of the Rockies... long trip.

Just turned 30 in December... just got married last summer. No kids, but she’s starting to get that itch. I love this hobby, get it honest. Dad and two uncles are all Pontiac nuts. I’ve invested as much as I can afford thus far, but If it wasn’t for my dad there’s no way I could have half of what I do.

Just spent this past weekend in New Orleans, favorite part of the trip was The National WWII museum. 6 hours wasn’t enough to get it all in, every bit of an all day thing.

Best of luck to “Big Chief” (Justin), and all other fast Pontiacs this year. Hope everyone is able to improve. Also hope I can put a few on the trailer in Norwalk.

Maybe one of these days I’ll have as many kids as Jack...

"Turbos make no noise and leave the line like Baby Diarrhea!" - GTOGeorge
Old 03-26-2018, 07:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
No need for me to tell you Norwalk is well worth the trip. But I understand... be difficult for me to haul west of the Rockies... long trip.

Just turned 30 in December... just got married last summer. No kids, but she’s starting to get that itch. I love this hobby, get it honest. Dad and two uncles are all Pontiac nuts. I’ve invested as much as I can afford thus far, but If it wasn’t for my dad there’s no way I could have half of what I do.

Just spent this past weekend in New Orleans, favorite part of the trip was The National WWII museum. 6 hours wasn’t enough to get it all in, every bit of an all day thing.

Best of luck to “Big Chief” (Justin), and all other fast Pontiacs this year. Hope everyone is able to improve. Also hope I can put a few on the trailer in Norwalk.

Maybe one of these days I’ll have as many kids as Jack...

Making them is a lot of fun. But like anything else you have to pay for that fun!

7.940@170.84. 3460#s
Old 03-26-2018, 08:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I'm dragging 4 other SoCal guys with me this year.Be great to see the guys that ran the HU race in the past.Tom

Old 03-26-2018, 08:54 PM
Boost Engineer

So who are you bringing? Joel Larkin was always fun to talk with as was the dragster guy who used to come back with the guy who passed on.
He was for most of his life a heavy guy. died too young RIP SIR Believe his name was Ron Hildredth.

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.

Last edited by Tom Vaught; 03-26-2018 at 09:00 PM.
Old 03-26-2018, 09:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Just a few pontiac guys that have too many.Will open their eyes a little.Just one racer in the mix and he not for a lot of years.Tom

Old 03-27-2018, 11:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:

Also visited some nutrob err I mean nutjob in Lawrenceburg, Indiana a time or two.
That dude is whacked.