Old 06-06-2015, 03:10 PM
Senior Chief

Default No tach, AC/heat motor, volt gauge

So last weekend I was all proud of myself for resolving all the electrical issues. You guys let me know that the rear side marker lights do not blink with the turn indicators. All was good. I then started the car and let it run and checked all lights again. No problems with that, but I noticed the tach was not moving off of 2500. I figured that I forgot to connect one of the terminals. Ran out of time and not able to mess with it again till today. The connections to the tach are good. Instrument cluster is grounded to clean bare metal. Now I see that the volt gauge is pegged all the way to the left. Then I notice the heater motor is not running. All fuses are good. I disconnected the front light harness at the block because all worked before I plugged that in and checked the last of the lights last weekend. No change. What would cause these items to stop working?

Old 06-06-2015, 05:46 PM
Senior Chief

Got it. Loose connections.