Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 07-12-2014, 11:38 PM
PY VIP

Default Last call on these items

Here goes best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with code of item you want. I take paypal only.

7-A I got two signed pistons by Arnie Beswick from one of his Pontiac race cars comes with photograph showing him signing them. The price is $36 each includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states. Bonus also get a free GRRR decal.

7-B I got just one left of the mini shifter displays includes new reproduction Ames white 4 speed knob signed plate by Bill Campbell with a gold marker. Short curved new Hurst stick. Just $36 includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states also get free GRRR decal.

7-C I have just one left of the Eastwood diecast metal panel trucks showing the Hurst logo etc. I had Bill Campbell sign the roof. Comes with proof he signed it . Just 38 includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states as well. Get a GRRR decal free also.

7-D I got one left of the Hurst mini wheel cans ideal to hold pens just $32 to own it plus get free GRRRR decal. Includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

7-E I got 3 of the mini metal cans this one features the 1968 GTO catalog cover on it. Again free GRRR decal as well. Price each is 26 each includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states. .

7-F I got 3 black Hurst T shirts XXL has Hurst logo on the front and carton decal on the back shows long Hurst stick coming out of a street rod etc.. $12 each includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states and free GRRR decal a super bargain.

7-G No one is making 1964 GTO hood scoops as no one has bought the mold. I have the last remaining one side only bare ones. Think I got like 20 of them. Price is $18 each includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states and get a free GRRR decal.

7-H I got one cloth steering wheel cover with Hurst Equipped logo on it and its signed by Bill Campbell. Last one price is $18 which includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

7-L I got a brand new flat Hurst stick curved about 12 inches long has a white 4 speed knob on it takes $65 to own it includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states and a free GRRR decal.

7-M Similar to above again 12 inch flat like new Hurst chrome stick jogs to the rite for one inch then curve ha a metal Hurst T-handle on it says Hurst. Again $5 to own it includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states and a free GRRR decal is included.

7-O From 1997 only made for Target stores made 10,000 by Hot Wheels the Motor Music record player display has a GTO on it Cobra, early T Bird, and a woodie wagon. Record features the GTO song on the label. Its a display only does not play! This is like 99% mint. Again free GRR decal is included just $38 to own includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states.

Best to email me direct if something perks your interest. Paypal only.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 07-28-2014, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Great shirts Dennis, I love them!!
Thank you!!