Old 03-18-2014, 08:30 PM
PY VIP

Default One side only 1964 GTO hood scoops

I still have a few left of show quality one side only reproduction diecast 1964 GTO hood scoop. These do need the paint done between the ribs. It is the rite side only. Paypal only just $45 each includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states. I got maybe 5 left.

Same side as above only these are raw meaning nothing has been done to them. No rough edges but need to be prepped and plated. Remember rite side only. Paypal only just $32 each. I have maybe 15 left.

To date no company has purchased the tooling/mold for the 1964 GTO hood scoops so having even one side is a good bargaining chip if you own a 1964 GTO. Rechroming an original one is next to impossible because of pits between the ribs leads to distortion.

Parts are as described as I don't fool with photos. I have already been confirmed as a speaker at this years GTOAA National convention so I would bring any left to this event to sell at my seminar. Far as I know we were the sole source for the reproduction hood scoops since they were initially produced way backin the 1990s. (Same source that made the first reproduction ralley I wheels did this project).

You must email me direct with your request denniskirban@yahoo.com

Also we just came out with a part for our immediate market (1984-1987 Turbo Regals) as it turns out it is the correct part for all Pontiacs 1969 thru 1995 including the GTOs. Gary Cave has tested it and verifies this. It wil be available I am certain from major GTO suppliers shortly.

At the back end of your main steering column sits a bearing that keeps the shaft in position. This bearing sits in a plastic adapter which over time dry rots and can crack and the bearing can get rusty. We have the kit to replace that bearing with al new parts including the C style clip that holds it in place. Priced under $40 if that perks your interest or you need more details email me direct and I can provide you with more info and photos.

Its not often a part for the cars we fool with fits the older Pontiacs including the GTOs.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 03-20-2014, 08:33 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis kirban View Post
I still have a few left of show quality one side only reproduction diecast 1964 GTO hood scoop. These do need the paint done between the ribs. It is the rite side only. Paypal only just $45 each includes shipping to any of the basic 48 states. I got maybe 5 left.

Same side as above only these are raw meaning nothing has been done to them. No rough edges but need to be prepped and plated. Remember rite side only. Paypal only just $32 each. I have maybe 15 left.

To date no company has purchased the tooling/mold for the 1964 GTO hood scoops so having even one side is a good bargaining chip if you own a 1964 GTO. Rechroming an original one is next to impossible because of pits between the ribs leads to distortion.

Parts are as described as I don't fool with photos. I have already been confirmed as a speaker at this years GTOAA National convention so I would bring any left to this event to sell at my seminar. Far as I know we were the sole source for the reproduction hood scoops since they were initially produced way backin the 1990s. (Same source that made the first reproduction ralley I wheels did this project).

You must email me direct with your request denniskirban@yahoo.com

Also we just came out with a part for our immediate market (1984-1987 Turbo Regals) as it turns out it is the correct part for all Pontiacs 1969 thru 1995 including the GTOs. Gary Cave has tested it and verifies this. It wil be available I am certain from major GTO suppliers shortly.

At the back end of your main steering column sits a bearing that keeps the shaft in position. This bearing sits in a plastic adapter which over time dry rots and can crack and the bearing can get rusty. We have the kit to replace that bearing with al new parts including the C style clip that holds it in place. Priced under $40 if that perks your interest or you need more details email me direct and I can provide you with more info and photos.

Its not often a part for the cars we fool with fits the older Pontiacs including the GTOs.

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Kirban update all the chrome ones have been sold only have the raw ones for one side remaining

denniskirban@yahoo.com