THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 04-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to performerrpm
Default 1 night ill never forget!!!! the places lil kids get into!!

last nite, my 4 year old decided he needed to go to the bathroom, normally he would just pull it out and go regardless of the position of the toilet seat, this time he tried to multi task, i had bought some shampoo that i sat on the bathroom sink, on his way in i guess he seen it and decided instead of going then washing his hands, he would grab the shampoo and start washing early, so apparently he decides to drop his pants as he approaches the toilet, and his plan is to drop some shampoo on his hands and start washing them as he is going, which he does get the shampoo dabbed out on one hand, but instead of setting the bottle down he holds onto it as he fumbles around trying to reach the toilet lid to raise it, remember 1 hand has shampoo, so he trys to use the hand with the bottle to lift, then all of the sudden the bottle slips, he is already in position at the toilet but he looses his grip on the lid, trys for a save with the hand with shampoo, but it just didnt happen..........poor lil guy, it appears he was at just the right height to get himself smashed between the seat and the lid.........he was not to happy the rest of the night, and basically just found him a place to hang out on the couch the rest of the nite, he is very accident prone and pretty much gets banged up on a daily basis and has toughend up alot, almost hard to hurt him nowadays,but this one did him in

Old 04-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

A friend of mine had a kid that did the same thing. It was due to the fuzzy lid cover not letting the lid go back for enough. They said he screamed for an hour.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Oh man...OH MAN!!!!! Poor little fella. He'll remember that for a loooog time, I'm sure.

Old 04-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

To young, but if happens when older, tell'm needs to soak it in-cid-er

http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/b...hop/?start=100
Old 04-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Senior Chief

We bought slow landing lids at lowes just because we got tired of hearing lids slam in the middle of the night.I guess there was another reason to invent them.OUCH.
George

Old 04-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

reminds me of my nephew when he was young.....he loved nachos and would make them himself....my sister told me he was eager to get them in the oven, started putting his knees together...she said "go, go the the bathroom"....he said "soon, want to finish this first"...he cut up the jalapenos, put then on the stuff, stuck it in the oven ,RAN to the bathroom....soon thereafter she could hear him scream....LOL...
she had a hard time not to laugh....but he learned....wash your hands after cutting jalapenos, at least if you`re going to touch your privates....lol

http://FirstGenFirebird.org/show/closeup.mv?CarID=221

breathe and enjoy it , life is temporary

69 Firebird convertible
71 Triumph TR6
Old 04-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Poor little gent, that must have hurt

Any type of bathroom fall is ungood.

Better to happen at home vs. in a Porta Potty though -- I would hate to fall into one of those (I'm too big to fit into one of those anyway unless somebody greased it and forced me in)

You're probably not looking forward to the time when he learns to ride a bicycle, probably right around the corner. I'm sure his balance & coordination will get better like with all little tykes. I know when I was that age (4-7) I banged myself up all the time-- ass over teakettle on the bike, falling outta trees, taking a header on a curb in a footrace with pals.
Before I had my driver's license, I was also hit by cars 3x, LOL, my poor mom was a wreck over my antics.