SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 11-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Senior Chief

Thumbs up Huge Lot of Pontiac heads 30 heads - ONE price

I have about 30 original unbuilt used Pontiac heads to get rid of.

These things are just in my way and I don't have the time to sell them and ship them in pairs on ebay or something. I'm going to try to sell them all at once here or on ebay as a bulk sale. If they don't sale that way, then I'll look at selling them in pairs.

Somebody could buy these and make some money off of them. I started out with about 40 heads and so far, all of them that I've had built were good and didn't appear to have ever been built before. Most of them are complete with valves and some with rockers. There may be just a couple of bare heads in the mix but I don't think so (I haven't looked at these things in about two years. They're all in one LARGE palletized box.)

Below is a chart that I created with further information about each set. The color codes are matched pairs. The white rows are unmatched. Two of the 6x's listed below are gone but I have two other Pontiac heads (that I haven't checked the codes on yet) to replace them with.

First $500 can have them ALL. I can even deliver locally if necessary although you WILL have to help me unload them.

If interested, just pm me here.

Thanks!

www.dixiemusclecars.com
The Southeast's only online Community dedicated to the American Muscle Car!

2006 PBM GTO LS2
1995 Arctic White Trans Am LT1
1981 Trans Am Daytona Pace Car
1969 Gold Poly Firebird w/400
Old 04-05-2009, 10:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to oxfordsteve
Default SOLD!

I bought these from Drag and picked them up Saturday. Thanks, Drag!

I will use a couple of sets and stockpile the rest with my other 20 or so sets. I did not buy them to resell, but if a PY member sees a set in the list with the correct codes and dates for a restoration project, I would be happy to help them out. Please be patient if you contact me through the website, though. I sometimes go weeks without being able to check it.