Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transamric View Post
On my comment about being the last one built, it would have been more accurate for me to say that it was the largest (last) VIN assigned to a RAIV TA. I'm aware that Gm didn't build in exact VIN order, but until any actual production day info pops up, this is as good as it gets.
And without a Build Sheet, we can't pin down the Scheduled Build Day.
Yes, first time I'd heard the trans conversion possibility too. Glad it's not true.
I'd appreciate a PM with a few progress pics if you have the time.
Its a bare shell right now with all the metal work done and the floor painted. I have the subframe done and am hoping to get it to my paint guy at the beginning of the year. Im going to try to get it done for MCACN 2019. I really shouldn't knock the resto that was done before. It may have been done on a budget. It just wasn't restored up to my standards and I knew when I bought it I would have to redo it. The resto standards have changed so much in the last 10 years.