Thread: WIW 70 Formula
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That's going to be one sweet Formula and a full DSE treatment is always a winner.

The engine is going to offer some serious challenges (been there and done it). while moving the motor back and down 4x2 the hood on the Formula will require you use a custom made intake.

Anvil auto offers a Carbon hood for your Formula,,, and should you decide to do a SD style Formula hood arrangement to gain extra clearance,,, Carbon Kustoms has you covered off there for the hood and fenders and widened inner fenders if interested... We even do custom built front fenders that will allow you to run 335 X 18 tires up front on that sub-frame.

BTW for what it is worth,,,, I found the sweet spot for me on the street is 295's up front and 335's out back. The car will handle like it's on rails and not hunt as bad as when you use the the larger tires in a street application...

Feel free to contact me if you have questions about the combos as I've walked your path more than a few times and love where you're heading with the build.