View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills Auto Works View Post
Yes Ben,

Mine was originally a power drum brake car & after reading your earlier post about how you removed the bracket & then had to figure out the pedal & rod, I am glad mine was power because it does really look better mounted right to the firewall! Trevor from MP Brakes actually asked me that directly (about how the booster was mounted) I ordered my kit Monday with a chrome booster, painted master & the disc conversion kit, but did not upgrade to the cross drilled & slotted rotors..

Again thanks for the detailed thread! Below is mine, it is further along, but this was the last picture. Tough building 3 cars at the same time when I don't have time for one, but I am heavily addicted!

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills Auto Works View Post
Yes Ben,

Mine was originally a power drum brake car & after reading your earlier post about how you removed the bracket & then had to figure out the pedal & rod, I am glad mine was power because it does really look better mounted right to the firewall! Trevor from MP Brakes actually asked me that directly (about how the booster was mounted) I ordered my kit Monday with a chrome booster, painted master & the disc conversion kit, but did not upgrade to the cross drilled & slotted rotors..

Again thanks for the detailed thread! Below is mine, it is further along, but this was the last picture. Tough building 3 cars at the same time when I don't have time for one, but I am heavily addicted!

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

Looks good! I’m sure it will be awesome when you’re done and a convertible to boot! You are definitely more ambitious than I, although I DID hand scrape and paint my entire undercarriage and suspension last spring during COVID. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk